+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: You heard it here first people:Come and Listen to a Story Bout a man named Jed.....

eny
    FORT Fogey

Come listen to a story bout a man named Jed....

Well here it is guys - we have a source that is a contemporary of Jeds- (Is that vague enough?)
    Our Mr Silas wannabe is nothing like he is being portrayed, but then Brian ain't exactly your average uh car salesman either
    Its pretty much as quoted to me. Ithought about changing it but XXX you said it best yourself .!!!Thanks ........

The first thing our friend tells us is why he contacted us, then goes on for a very surprising alleged picture.

I find it very sad to see that this time there are false reports regarding personality and popularity of one of the cast members
    whom I know personally while xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .It makes me very mad to see that everybody has fallen for the nice sweet Christian boy image that Jed has made of himself, while he is far from it. He's a cruel, heartless, caniving spoiled brat.

It's a shame to see how this good Christian boy with high morals performs all kinds of scams, cheats, and takes advantage of
    everybody xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto not do the job and get the credit for it. He has claimed to have some kind of learning
    disability and it's really amazing to see that this senior dental student will graduate in few months without knowing the basics about dentistry.

However, I am happy to be able to report to you that when he came back from the MISSION TRIP (as he told everybody) he had
    not lost any weight and was very fit, indicating that his true self had surfaced soon enough to get him kicked off of the show early.

Now he is trying to milk his survivor celebrity status to score with girls.

I would love to give you some more information about him, but he seems to be able to use his dad's name very well in making
    trouble for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For example getting a DUI off of his record by blaming it on somebody else This was reported at smoking gun .
    It makes me mad to see that he is throwing oround words like CHRISTIAN, MISSION TRIP, CHURCH,.... to make himself look like an honest and great guy. I think he said it best on the video clip :" I can mold myself into anything to win them over and get what I want." And believe me that's his specialty. MY NOTE : this was confirmed by his brother Sloan when interviewed by a Dallas paper

Nowadays, to keep others attention on himself all he talks about is survivor, and he is so fixated on it that pretty soon he's gonna let something slip. I've heard he told somebody one of the things he had to do was to eat snails,xxxxxxxxxxxx, but I guess with him nobody ever knows. I hear that Jed is renting one of the movie theaters in Dallas for the premiere of the Survivor.

They continue
    I don't hate seeing him on the show, I think he said it best on the video clip :" I can mold myself into anything to win them over, and get what I want."
    And believe me that's his specialty. Nowadays, to keep others
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhe talks about is survivor, and he is so fixated on it, that pretty soon he's gonna let something slip. I've
    heard he told somebody one of the things he had to do was to eat snails, truth or lie I don't know , but I guess with him nobody
    ever knows. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I hear that Jed is thinking of renting one of the movie theaters in Dallas for the premiere of Survivor.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
    Again - this was unsolicited by us, and was simply someone who wanted the record set straight in their eyes.We reprint it with the knowledge that these are alleged incidents and in no way proven correct or incorrect. Simply one persons point of view on that castmember.

I have only X'd out parts that I feel may identify them, and in no way have changed the text.

I know it would sure bug me if the biggest smooth talker I knew, was portraying Mr. Good on nationwide TV.
    Last edited by eny; 09-16-2002 at 08:17 PM.

Hmmmm, sounds as though this guy is not all he would have us believe.

Thanks for sharing your insight with us.
    I will certainly have my eye on him now to see if I sense any of the traits you've mentioned.
    Jed just got a whole lot more interesting.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well! Well! My boy Jed seems to be on the dark side. Whatever his true colors are, they will come out, and that will make for some interesting

Very interesting read there eny.
    Makes you wonder........
    Can't wait until Thursday!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

And if all else fails for him on the island, he can flash his teeth at everyone, and make them forget everything, ala Men In Black

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I don't know...I'm not willing to buy it yet.

The accusations are pretty vague (except for the DUI at SG), and could be written by someone that just doesn't like him and is jealous. Twisting things and molding them to get what you want is the object of Survivor, right?

Or he could be the biggest a-- since Boston Rob. We'll just have to wait and see. If he truly is a jerk I'm sure we'll see it. Mark Burnett likes nothing better than villains on the show
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I don't see Jed lasting too long. He singled himself out, big mistake. He should have just went along with the program, then voted out the "leaders" when things blew up. His tribe of hot-young-idiots will send him packing.

I agree Jodaar! He should've gone along with the other 2 idiots that wanted the shelter only, and let Shii-Ann and the other girls look for food. Even though, I want Jed to go all the way, I'm afraid he won't last long.

By the way, Jodaar!

From what I've seen, robb singles himself out more (Yes, I know: editing, editing, editing). Jed could easily hang in there if he blends better.
    Welcome Jodaar :wave
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Robb should have gotten one of those star tattoos on his forehead. It would help the others identify the first person to vote for

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast