+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next on Survivor - 3/2 *spoilers*

Next on Survivor - 3/2 *spoilers*

Ep5 title "For Cod's Sake"

Winning the Reward Challenge ends up being a raw deal for one tribe.

A couple of Survivors secretly bond when they selfishly share one of the Reward prizes and anger their fellow tribemates.

Two Survivors fall ill, keeping them up all night and leaving them drained right before the Immunity Challenge. Can these two strong players pull through, or will they bring their tribe down?

It's a long afternoon for one tribe as chaos and confusion hampers the decision of who to vote off. Will an alliance stick or fall apart?

Leo
    Premium Member
    The sick Survivors sound like the young guys on La Mina - we saw that in the TV preview.

The confused tribe definitely sounds like Casaya. Shane + no immunity = madness.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    Ep5 title "For Cod's Sake"
    Must have something to do with the word 'cod' in the title Though not sure which tribe it refers to.

A couple of Survivors secretly bond when they selfishly share one of the Reward prizes and anger their fellow tribemates.
    My first thought was Aras and Shane, or Bobby and Shane.

Two Survivors fall ill, keeping them up all night and leaving them drained right before the Immunity Challenge. Can these two strong players pull through, or will they bring their tribe down?
    The young La Mina men,

It's a long afternoon for one tribe as chaos and confusion hampers the decision of who to vote off. Will an alliance stick or fall apart?
    Could be the boys club in La Mina. I don't think it refers to Aras and his group of 4.

The preview for next week's show (3/2) just baffles me.

How can a girl who is so into turtle funerals, mother nature, and new age lifestyles possibly think it okay to intrude on Bruce's zen space?

Is she tring to piss himoff? Is she trying to share his aura? Does she want to go home next? I think Bruce has every right to be angry. And given his patience and years of teaching, I'm sure Courtney deserves even harsher criticism.

Personally, I think she's desperate for attention.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT View Post
    The preview for next week's show (3/2) just baffles me.

How can a girl who is so into turtle funerals, mother nature, and new age lifestyles possibly think it okay to intrude on Bruce's zen space?

Is she tring to piss himoff? Is she trying to share his aura? Does she want to go home next? I think Bruce has every right to be angry. And given his patience and years of teaching, I'm sure Courtney deserves even harsher criticism.

Personally, I think she's desperate for attention.
    I agree... seems totally weird that she would do that. She surely knows about Zen gardens?
    karalott...do you think they eat the cod raw because the fire is out?

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I get the impression that Courtney is one of those people who move quickly from one enthusiasm to another. In other words, today it's turtle funerals, tomorrow it's fire walking, next day is yoga. She doesn't stick with ANYTHING long enough to know it more than superficially. She probably thinks a zen garden is where you do yoga.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

So now we're reduced to using bad puns for episode titles?

I'm guessing La Mina wins some food. And after starving for so long, Austin and Nick overeat and it causes:
    Austin and Sally, maybe? Or Sally and Nick.
    I'll say Casaya...La Mina is anything but confused and chaotic when Terry is around.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

If you watch the CBS web promo, Bobby is shown running around in a challenge carrying a fish. Could it be possible that the fish is a reward?

Nick and Austin share the fish with Sally? Then get sick from eating it raw?

Nick and Austin (we know from the preview at the end of the show)

Casaya probably goes to TC.

"For Cod's Sake"???

I'm guessing the "raw deal" refers to eating reward fish as sushi, which could be why only certain people share it.

But wasn't there something in the preview with the bathroom getting flooded? Or am I totally imagining that?

Sounds like they're setting us up for a La Mina triumph-against-all-odds at immunity with sick tribe members. And I can't imagine "chaos and confusion" descending upon La Mina. It would be Sally, pure and simple. Casaya's going to TC, and I hope hope hope hope hope this isn't Cirie's last episode!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Ep5 CBS web promo

http://cgi.cbs.com/vplayer/timeplay2...e=ram&id=18886

Has anyone seen this?

Do not click on the link if you don't want to know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast