+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

FORT Regular
    Well, guess Terry has this whole thing in the bag now. Shane, you big retard...if sally steals the idol out of Terry's stuff, would that be ruled out of bounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig147 View Post
    I hope she does. Terry reminds me of Tom from palau only I liked tom. I really like Sally and I hope she does well
    Terry is not even a quarter of the force in challenges that Tom was.

Sally deserves to stay! But I'm afraid her days are numbered.

I'm surprised that Shane wasn't annoying this episode. Bobby, get up you lazy bum!

La Mina should have kept Misty, IMO she would have helped in both challenges.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I do NOT get why everyone is so upset that Bobby used the outhouse...
    They were upset because they are a bunch of morons. This season has more idiots on it than any other season. The winner should get a brain, not million dollars

Last night's ep was great though I am discovering I'm a fan of the La Mina tribe and I didn't think I would be. Surprising. Also I'm surprised that I like Aras. I didn't think I would until last night. And is anyone else shocked at how completely USELESS La Mina was without a leader? I mean out of 5 people surely one person could've stepped up to the plate for what a couple of days? Bobby is someone I completely don't like. Sorry guys, yeah I know it might have been stupid to want to use the bathroom for storage, but I thought he was just crude. I dunno, it bothered me. Plus he is SO lazy! I know he's super in the heavy lifting challenges but I have issues with people who do excellent in the challenges (while others struggle) because they've had the benefit of extra sleep and conserved their strength. I like Sally too. Here's my thing about Terry, I get that La Mina has a boys club thing going on and yes it bothers me. The same way the "young" kids targeted Melinda and Circe on Casaya but *if* they are able to remain loyal I think it's great. Go ahead throw the tomatoes now. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    They were upset because they are a bunch of morons. This season has more idiots on it than any other season. The winner should get a brain, not million dollars

Add me to the list that doesn't understand why they were so upset at the thought of using a bathroom as a bathroom. There was room to store some wood and keep it as a bathroom. Besides, I don't think it'll get tons of use, since they're not eating that much...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I think that boys club is going to be in real trouble for keeping Sally over Ruth Marie, I truly believe that she will try to get back with the other young women if the tribes merge. I think that if she lasts she will try to join the alliance of four from Casaya, help them get down to the final five and then let the women turn on the men with a number advantage. At least that is how I would play it! Do anything to stay until the merge and if she and the other girls are tight, one of them could win it all!

Although all of this strategizing would require a brain

Kimrs, that would be a great strategy *if* the girls will actually stick to an all girl alliance. Why oh why can't they seem to do this!?

Quote Originally Posted by rupertshoney View Post
    Last night's ep was great though I am discovering I'm a fan of the La Mina tribe and I didn't think I would be. Surprising. Also I'm surprised that I like Aras. I didn't think I would until last night. And is anyone else shocked at how completely USELESS La Mina was without a leader? I mean out of 5 people surely one person could've stepped up to the plate for what a couple of days? Bobby is someone I completely don't like. Sorry guys, yeah I know it might have been stupid to want to use the bathroom for storage, but I thought he was just crude. I dunno, it bothered me. Plus he is SO lazy! I know he's super in the heavy lifting challenges but I have issues with people who do excellent in the challenges (while others struggle) because they've had the benefit of extra sleep and conserved their strength. I like Sally too. Here's my thing about Terry, I get that La Mina has a boys club thing going on and yes it bothers me. The same way the "young" kids targeted Melinda and Circe on Casaya but *if* they are able to remain loyal I think it's great. Go ahead throw the tomatoes now. lol!
    I think Casaya should give Bobby less food. He probably eats more than others, too much food makes one sleepy. The more he eats, the more he needs to use the outhouse

Is the merge coming soon in a week or two? I hope Sally survives till then.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    I think Casaya should give Bobby less food. He probably eats more than others, too much food makes one sleepy. The more he eats, the more he needs to use the outhouse

Is the merge coming soon in a week or two? I hope Sally survives till then.
    If they stick to a normal routine this season, then yes, there's only 2 more weeks until the merge happens.

As for Bobby using the outhouse-can't blame him at all. If I had the chance to use a real bathroom over going in the leaves, trust me I'd take it. I thought it was insane that they wanted to store stuff in there over using it for themselves.

+ Reply to Thread