+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Next on Survivor - 2/23 *spoilers*

Ep4 title "Starvation and Lunacy"

In a surprising turn of events, a banished Survivor thrives on Exile Island, leaving the tribe back at camp struggling for food and fire. Ok, Terry found the Immunity Idol.

The excitement over winning a Reward Challenge immediately causes a stir within one camp, as a tribemate contaminates a prized possession. *GASP* Bobby uses the outhouse to "dump a deuce"!

Constant bickering between tribemates leaves one Survivor regretting an alliance with a bunch of lunatics. Shane and Danielle, etal.

After the previous Tribal Council, one Survivor begins to worry. Will valiant effort and a competitive nature be enough to keep this castaway in the game? The Ruth Marie/Sally situation - I think they're probably referring to Sally.

Interesting how they describe these.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig147 View Post
    I hope she does. Terry reminds me of Tom from palau only I liked tom. I really like Sally and I hope she does well
    You said it. Tom was one of my favorites; Terry is a bad (and may I add more over confident) verision. I hope when he uses the idol someone good doesn't go in his place. I also hope Sally breaks up the boys club. That's part of the game, and I'd give her more credit to go off and do something for herself rather than following Terry's lead and settle for whatever he promised her. I just hope no more girls leave for awhile. It's getting old seeing all them get booted

FORT Fogey
    I'm not sure what to think of this season yet. It is pretty clear that Bruce and Terry will most likely be the exile island residents as the leaders of the tribes if the winners get to pick so exile island so far has been a big snore. And great the guy who has considerable time before being a candidate for vote off finds the idol how exciting. I seriously am hoping there is more than one idol cause if not it was very undramatic in its finding and who found it. Still shaking my head as to why Terry and skeleton man chose the two young guys over the two young girls and why the two young guys seeing Terry as a huge threat are still sticking with them when his best ally is not the greatest asset in challenges. Easily Terry and skeleton man should be offed first but than again these followers are useless on that team. At least the other team is full of slightly less obvious moves and interactions and provide a little more in the entertainment value aspect of the show. Hopefully by merge Terry and his crew will be greatly outnumbered and go home one by one cause they are rather dull.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    You said it. Tom was one of my favorites; Terry is a bad (and may I add more over confident) verision. I hope when he uses the idol someone good doesn't go in his place. I also hope Sally breaks up the boys club. That's part of the game, and I'd give her more credit to go off and do something for herself rather than following Terry's lead and settle for whatever he promised her. I just hope no more girls leave for awhile. It's getting old seeing all them get booted
    Perfect analysis of Terry he is the less likable Tom and seems kind of chauvenistic to me.

How many Survivors know Terry is a fighter pilot?
    They have to go through survivor training in case they are shot down.
    So-for him to be on Exile Island was no big deal. He should know if any of the vegetation is edible also. Of course they probably don't train to get shot down over Panama. A monkey was eating a leaf-I wonder if they are safe for humans to eat-might be better than nothing?!?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I do NOT get why everyone is so upset that Bobby used the outhouse...he wasn't even all that crude in his description. I assume they weren't going to store wood down the hole, so how does one use prevent it being used to store wood? Is the smell, if any, going to make the wood unburnable? I think not! This hardly rates as "contamination of a valuable resource"!
    And if I were one of the women I'd vote to overrule Shane...keep some firewood in there so there's always some dry, that's a good idea, but replace it as it gets used... and let the "setters" use the seat even if the "pointers" don't want to. Soon they will use up the toilet paper making even more storage room.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I do NOT get why everyone is so upset that Bobby used the outhouse...he wasn't even all that crude in his description. I assume they weren't going to store wood down the hole, so how does one use prevent it being used to store wood? Is the smell, if any, going to make the wood unburnable? I think not! This hardly rates as "contamination of a valuable resource"!
    And if I were one of the women I'd vote to overrule Shane...keep some firewood in there so there's always some dry, that's a good idea, but replace it as it gets used... and let the "setters" use the seat even if the "pointers" don't want to. Soon they will use up the toilet paper making even more storage room.
    I thought the same thing! Doesn't look like it will be up for discussion much longer anyway.
    Last edited by suncat7; 02-24-2006 at 05:49 AM.

FORT Regular
    Terry said that he would hide the idol in his back pocket. Do you think that Sally or someone else on La Mina will actually go through his things looking for it? I just thought it was fishy that they asked all the questions about it except for the one did he actually find it. I would've asked if he found it and then went through his things. I could've been Jerri with the beef jerky.

(still in the midst of watching) Gosh, I just knew that Terry would find the immunity idol. And the clue gave it away. It's actually rather obvious since they put the quote/unquote on the why. He totally ruled the game. Super Terry... XD And I'm sick of the Casaya quarelling...
    ~~ Failure is all but a detour to success~~

Quote Originally Posted by Saige View Post
    ...skeleton man
    XD Apt description. I honestly don't remember his name. (Oh, it's Dan.) I also hope there would be more immunity idols on the island, or at least, some benefits. Otherwise, there's no point if Bruce kept getting sent there and seaches in vain. Poor thing. I like him since he's an Asian, same as me.
    ~~ Failure is all but a detour to success~~

+ Reply to Thread