+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    Jeff must have thought they made the right choice, because he didn't make one of his famous cutting jabs about it after she left. I don't know why they are so sure Sally will bale after the merge. She has no alliance with any of the other tribe members.
    It's probably the Shii Ann maneuver. If your own tribe doesn't want you, maybe the other side will.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Snoozin' on the beach
    Ruth marie did just as well in the water challenge. The deciding factor between the 2 should have been the loss of the spear. They are all bitching they haven't eaten in 11 days.

I really don't care that RM got the boot. At the start, I was hoping both she and Melinda would get booted quickly for being stupid and voting their most skilled members off. Boy that came back to haunt them both quickly, ha!

I'm sure Tina is laughing her butt of in Loser Lodge that they got voted out 2nd and 4th. They might have lasted longer if they had voted differently that first time. They couldn't have done any worse for themselves if they had kept Tina.

Ahh, cosmic payback--Survivor style. I love it

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I hope keeping Sally won't come back to bite them in the butt. I think Ruth Marie would have been loyal to the end, I'm not so sure about Sally.
    I think you're right!

In the previews, Bruce says he'd rather be on Exile Island than there with Courtney.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    In the previews, Bruce says he'd rather be on Exile Island than there with Courtney.
    I don't blame him. Even yoga boy is tired of her...she'd drive me nuts too.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Snoozin' on the beach
    Let's see, Shane and Danielle are going at it. Shane holds the machete while Danielle has a shovel. Is it wise to give these idiots the tools to kill each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    Maybe an untold twist will be more than one immunity idol?
    Maybe once it's been used, it gets hidden again?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Although I'm not a big fan of most of Casaya, I have to admit a part of me is very glad they're winning immunities, because the longer the allies have to grate on each other's nerves, the better Cirie's chances are. I'd hate to see her get voted out before Shane, Courtney, or really anyone else on their tribe.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I hope keeping Sally won't come back to bite them in the butt. I think Ruth Marie would have been loyal to the end, I'm not so sure about Sally.
    I hope she does. Terry reminds me of Tom from palau only I liked tom. I really like Sally and I hope she does well

The only smart person I have seen on this show is Terry. The rest of La Mina seem helpless without him. Casaya are imploding. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cirie and Terry at the final two.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I am still speechless that his tribe was SHOCKED that Bobby used the "Casa de Charmin" as a bathroom! "Oh NO, we need to use the bathroom for STORAGE!" Idiots!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread