+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Luxury items: the contestants' picks and yours

Originally posted by USMCmum
    I'm with you Zaius! But, in many ways - Survivor IS an organic game of chess.
    The only problem with chess may be it takes too much thought. After a couple weeks you may not have the energy to think that hard. Of course, you may just play on my level and the games are over quickly
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Newbie
    I'd bring my tarot cards. It something that keeps your mind focused and occupied when you read them alone, and it's also a great group activity. Everyone is always begging me to give them a reading. Also, it's a great way to get to know people.
    Best of all, can you imagine Joanna's response to tarot cards? It would be the first Survivor homicide. I may survive the Amazon, but Joanna would kill me as a spawn of Satan. Good television.

FORT Fogey
    I have done some more thinking and this would be my list I would submit to the execs and they could pick for me..

a jumbo box of wipies = a little refreshing cleaning, kindling, and toilet paper too..

bug repellent

bug repellent lotion

a jumbo misquito net, the tribe could use it in the shelter

a game

aero bed

environment friendly bath gel or shampoo

big tarp

a jumbo roll of tin foil,, = cook w/it, make fishing lures, stuff like that..

That is too funny, Yogi Bear.
    All possible Joanna-skirmishes aside, the tarot card idea is an excellent one. Besides, when you're done giving fortunes, you can drop out the major arcana and use the deck to play card games. Euchre would be hilarious with a tarot deck, with princes or pages as trumps. Or, maybe people could write down their poker hands and you could read them later as tarot spreads Hmm...three of a kind: be careful of love triangles today.

FORT Newbie
    Shayla, I love that idea about reading poker hands as tarot spreads! I will have to do that one on my next vacation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345