+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Where would you search for immunity idol?

The idol was in a tree last season, so I'm thinking that maybe it won't be on one this time. I am out of ideas....There should be a new clue this Thursday which will help.

If say Bruce found it... will they keep on giving clues?
    And if someone finds the correct spot for a second time, do they find a little note saying "Tough Luck Sucka'?

I hope so. That would be a great moment.

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi View Post
    If say Bruce found it... will they keep on giving clues?
    And if someone finds the correct spot for a second time, do they find a little note saying "Tough Luck Sucka'?

I hope so. That would be a great moment.
    No, because then they would know that someone who was previously on the island has found it. There's more suspense if they (and we) don't know.

Well, I'd watch the returning survivors from Exile Island veryyyyy closely. Looking for lumps in clothing, and also for them to be acting fishy right after coming back. Definately.

I was wondering where the scrolls (clues) go after the survivors read them?? Do they keep them? Burn'm? Leave'm behind? Take'm with them back to camp?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by superfly View Post
    No, because then they would know that someone who was previously on the island has found it. There's more suspense if they (and we) don't know.
    But... a few episodes down the track, someone does a Second Discovery and finds the Tough Luck Note. It would create some great paranoia.
    Knowing that someone has the idol, but not sure who.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Well, I'd watch the returning survivors from Exile Island veryyyyy closely. Looking for lumps in clothing, and also for them to be acting fishy right after coming back. Definately.
    I actually get the feeling that if the Idol is found, they can ask the producers to "hold" on to it seeing how hard it would be to conceal it in camp. He/she would then get the Idol back right before TC during one of those "private" interviews.

I was wondering where the scrolls (clues) go after the survivors read them?? Do they keep them? Burn'm? Leave'm behind? Take'm with them back to camp?
    I assume they are instructed to place them back where they found it.

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi View Post
    But... a few episodes down the track, someone does a Second Discovery and finds the Tough Luck Note. It would create some great paranoia.
    Knowing that someone has the idol, but not sure who.
    Part of the novelty of the individual Idol is that noone knows if anyone has it except the person who has it. If a "note" is left behind, then they can deduce not only that someone has the Idol but those few people who could possibly have it. There is a LOT more paranoia from not knowing whether anyone has the Idol than there would be if they knew that someone had the Idol.

I actually get the feeling that if the Idol is found, they can ask the producers to "hold" on to it seeing how hard it would be to conceal it in camp. He/she would then get the Idol back right before TC during one of those "private" interviews.
    Hmm..I don't think so. That could be construed as "producer manipulation" if they take part in ANYTHING. Especially keeping the idol for them. No, they are IMO, responsible for hiding it and keeping it on their own.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Part of the novelty of the individual Idol is that noone knows if anyone has it except the person who has it. If a "note" is left behind, then they can deduce not only that someone has the Idol but those few people who could possibly have it. There is a LOT more paranoia from not knowing whether anyone has the Idol than there would be if they knew that someone had the Idol.
    I agree, that's a good point.

Some caps of Bruce's scroll:

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread