+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Where would you search for immunity idol?

FORT Fogey
    Why she was there is due to losing the challenge so I would check the skulls. Water barrel too, of course. It would not be inside a skull for fear of it being exposed during the challenge. I suppose it could have been planted after they finished though.

We saw so little of her that we really have no idea where she looked and for how long and how hard. She could have gone both places and many more.

It will be buried under the skulls where they had their first reward challenge.

I'm going with my advisor. It's in the barrel. It's in the barrel of water. Or under it
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I think the barrel of water is indeed a good choice too. Underneath it, or at the very bottom. I mean, whoever is in Exile Island all alone with no water or fire could say they found themselves "at the bottom of the barrel" compared to everybody else. So yeah, the barrel of water would be my first choice.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I thought of the skulls also. And, I'm REALLY glad to head that other people thought the same way. Although, I think the water barrell idea is genius. Here I was scratching my head and thinking I was a ditz because Misty was focusing on "behind".
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Barrell makes sense. My first thought was in one of the skulls. Either buried deep so that the chances would be slim that it would be found during the amulet hunt, or buried after the challenge.

This is kinda off topic, but I was wondering where the hell are they going to hide their idol until they can use it. Most of the time they're in their bikinis/swim trunks. I suppose you could stash it somewhere but what if someone else somehow finds it?

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina View Post
    I had the exact same feeling, Leftcoaster! When Jeff said he already gave her the clue, I rewound and kept thinking "Look in the barrel! Look in the barrel!"

I think he said something along the lines of "as for the location of the Immunity Idol....I've already told you" The only location he said was the water barrel correct?

I'd have checked in it & under it that's for damn sure.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I think Rembrant hit on something.

If the barrel is full of water and the water won't do you any good without fire (as Jeff said), it could be at the bottom of the barrel or buried under it. They wouldn't be wasting their resources by dumping it and looking because they can't drink it without boiling it first anyway. But would any of them think to just dump it out or simply keep it, hoping to get fire going eventually?

I immediately thought about the water barrel too, but then also thought, it's very likely that someone would drink out of it anyway (like Sue Hawk ?) did on all-stars, and I think others have drunk the water without boiling before too, regardless of the instuctions. Besides, I think I'd be likely to at least open the barrel to get out some water to rinse off my face and so forth. So, if it is around the water barrel, I don't think it will be so obvious as being just sitting there in the water.
    I also thought, like some other people, maybe it is only exposed at low tide.
    I don't really think it will be in a tree, since that's where last season's was hidden. I know this year's cast didn't get to see it, but the audience did, and TPTB probably would want it to be somewhere else.
    I do know that, if it were me, I'd probably spend my entire time out there starting at one end of the island, and systematically going over as much of the island as I could, the whole time I was out there.I get obsessed with stuff like that anyway, and it's not like there's much else to do out there!

Has anyone gone back to seee if the tree near the water was marked with a "y", like cindy tansy suggested?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread