+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Where would you search for immunity idol?

I'd like to see a time lapse segment on tonights program showing all the exiled people attempting (or not) to find the idol. I'd bet little time was actually used to search out of the total time available to do so.

I believe there is only one which can only be used once. I'll have to follow PWS's pointer toward Dan's thread to see how things work. When Terry found the shrunken head it looked like the sort of hollow plastic that I figured could be compressed easily enough to secret in a pocket or somewhere similar.

Nice seeing Sally (anyone) dig around the water cask even if that was off target. Maybe she was fixing some nutritious mudpies.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Look under Dan's thread to find out what they do with the immunity idol once they find it, and how they get it to tribal council in case they need it.
    We know Ruth Marie knew he had it and told Dan. She must have see a bulge in his pocket or ransacked his stuff which would be easy to do. I think it is a given that everyone will know he has it before he uses it. I would certainly search the belongings of anyone who returned from exile island when I got the chance. This is a decent twist but it is doomed to fail since they have to keep it hidden from the others. One would have to have it on them every minute and the idol is large enough to be problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    We know Ruth Marie knew he had it and told Dan. She must have see a bulge in his pocket or ransacked his stuff which would be easy to do.
    Did Ruth Marie tell Dan during the recap? I didn't watch, can you tell me a little more?

FORT Fogey
    In a radio interview Dan said that Ruth Marie told him, before she left, that Terry had found it. I did not hear it. It was reported in Dans thread.

How she knew is not known. Logic tells me she saw it. Terry would not have told her.

Thanks Dogbat, I missed the post in Dan's thread:

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    Dan is on a local radio station here in Los Angeles talking about Ruth Marie had approached him prior to tribal council when she was voted off and told him that Terry had the idol. Then Terry said, let's all take our satchels with us to tribal council just in case and Dan knew instantly.
    I am surprised that Terry had the idol in his bag and didn't bury it.

FORT Fogey
    He had to take it to tribal council so he would have had to dig it up, had he buried it, anyway. There is no way that can remain a secret. Never. It is likely that Dan passed the information on to Austin too. Why not? He felt betrayed by Terry. They vowed never to write each others name down until final 4.

I'm sure it would be legal for someone to steal the idol.
    Quietly sneak it out of his bag while he sleeps and re-bury it somewhere.

CEO
    They vowed never to write each others name down until final 4.
    They vowed to never lie to each other. If t hey vowed to anything else, it was off camera.

FORT Fogey
    Dan was upset because Terry went back on his word but then took the high road and said it is a game, afterall. I doubt Dan would feel betrayed if the promise was only not to lie. They made a deal to take each other to F4.

CEO
    Dan was upset because Terry went back on his word but then took the high road and said it is a game, afterall. I doubt Dan would feel betrayed if the promise was only not to lie. They made a deal to take each other to F4.
    I don't know how Dan feels. I do know that 'on camera' the only deal that Dan and Terry made to one another is to never lie to each other. Terry kept that promise.

+ Reply to Thread