+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Terry: Exile Island

Easy target & he has been the "commander" since day one.

But I'M not blaming him for the all boy club. I'll give him major props for continuing to be the ultimate threat to every.single.person on this season of Survivor.
    With that though.. I'll just say that I don't want him to win. Last year I was a major Tom fan from get-go, but this season..I wanted it to be a female. Hey, spread the wealth to others...don't keep casting these hard-body older men to continually sweep the competition.
    Nothing against Terry for that though (that they cast at least one "macho", headstrong, go getter older man that's capable of killin' the competition).

At this rate, he may break a few records. Congrats to him. But, I want to see him falter at a very critical time, allowing Cerie to win.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Winning the next immunity challenge and having one of the 6 voted out without having to use the hidden immunity idol is my hope for what happens next. Those losers will turn on each other in a heart beat.

I agree that Cerie should win, she has fought hard and not been a threat to anyone. She hasnt made stupid decisions IMO, and has let everyone else bite themselves in the foot....I like her and I think she should win...
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    Winning the next immunity challenge and having one of the 6 voted out without having to use the hidden immunity idol is my hope for what happens next. Those losers will turn on each other in a heart beat.
    Well, they will have to!
    Even though Terry does have an arrogant attitude, I also am hoping to see him pull off an individual immunity win next week; that will guarantee lots of drama for at least two tribal councils! I am hoping that watching the former Casaya turn cannibal will be more entertaining than the last few weeks, which have been kinda boring to me, except for the challenges.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I don't mind arrogant if you can back it up. So far he can. And, the way he acted with Sally the last episode made me realize he's a pretty good guy. He just has no reason not to flaunt his strength at this point.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Snoozin' on the beach
    I don't think he's been arrogant until recently. Confident of his abilities--yes, and rightly so. His efforts, even when on teams has been unrivaled. The guy's 47 years old and he's outperformed people more than half his age.

They've all told him, "you lose, your gone", What is he supposed to do, tuck his tail between his legs? He really has nothing else he can do but get under their skin and screw with their heads until he finally does lose. At least he (and Aras) are playing the game, unlike the rest of them, that seem to be going along for the ride.

They aren't going to vote for him if he did make it to F2 anyway.There's going to be some real drama now. How many of them go before they can get him?
    Last edited by Shady64; 04-16-2006 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    They aren't going to vote for him if he did make it to F2 anyway.
    You know and this is why I really don't like anyone else who is left because I think you are right. If the guy manages to make the Final 2, there is no way anyone else should win. He will have outplayed and outlasted to a degree seldom seen. Outwitted? Not really but he didn't have a chance to outwit really. He's been playing the only hand he's been dealt. He knows he has to run the table now with one exception because of the individual immunity idol. What I'd love to see is Terry make the Final 2 without having to actually use the individual immunity idol.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    You know and this is why I really don't like anyone else who is left because I think you are right. If the guy manages to make the Final 2, there is no way anyone else should win. He will have outplayed and outlasted to a degree seldom seen. Outwitted? Not really but he didn't have a chance to outwit really. He's been playing the only hand he's been dealt. He knows he has to run the table now with one exception because of the individual immunity idol. What I'd love to see is Terry make the Final 2 without having to actually use the individual immunity idol.
    I wish there were some challenges that would not be so dependant on physical power (even this last immunity challenge favored the stronger swimmers who then had more time on the puzzle), so we could see how good he is on the outwit part.
    BUT what will be really interesting is, if he does go on an immunity run and gets to F4 with the idol unused he can make a deal with someone there--offer them immunity in exchange for something... like taking him to F2 if they win F3 or a vote if they wind up in the jury after F3, etc. If he doesn't do that in that situation I don't have a lot of respect for the outwit side of Terry. Nothing unethical about doing it...the only reason not to is that he doesn't think of it.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    You know and this is why I really don't like anyone else who is left because I think you are right. If the guy manages to make the Final 2, there is no way anyone else should win.
    From her on out, Terry won't be responsible for anyone getting the boot. His lone vote is void to their majority numbers.

The don't like him and their jealousy and resentment is already showing. It's only going to grow stronger with every challenge he wins. They all think they are getting to the end. If Terry is in F2, even though they know it was their alliance that screwed them out of the game, they will blame him. I had a plan to get myself to F2 and I'd have been there but Terry and his immunity screwed it up. He's sitting in the F2 spot that would have been mine. Screw him, I'm not giving him the money.

This group (except maybe Bruce) is too petty and spiteful to do anything else.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I don't see why anyone in Casaya would or should vote for Terry in the final 2 over whoever he's sitting next to. What has Terry done for them? What has Terry done in this game? He's offered them the chance to flip over to his side. He offered Cirie and Bruce what was it, 5th and 6th place to come over and join his alliance of 4 when Nick was still around, which isn't much better than they probably would have gotten with Casaya (and I'm still confident Aras and his pack will vote each other off first before going after Bruce and Cirie). All Terry has done is found the idol and won immunities and that's all he has going for him from here until the end. His vote won't make an impact unless he has to use the hidden idol and I don't think anyone from Casaya will be running to him asking for his vote because they want to oust someone else. I don't think any of them will believe they're in danger of going next so why bother trying to get him on their side. Granted, it could be said that what has anyone else done in this game to deserve to win, which is nothing, but I don't think he's played the game any better than the next guy. The only obvious reason someone from Casaya may vote for him is because they feel betrayed.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-16-2006 at 07:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread