+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Terry: Exile Island

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    Yes, Danielle nodded to Aras several times after Terry fell off. I took that as a "Yes, drop out and I'll take you to the final two." Aras didn't fall - he jumped off giving Danielle immunity. But, Danielle had already agreed with Terry if either if them got immunity they would take the other. It's one of the most unscrupulousless moves I've seen in Survivor. Even though I was rooting for Terry it would have been just as unscrupulousless to indicate to Aras she would take him, and then stick the knife in his back. She choose to stick it in Terry's back. The woman has no Soul.

Terry's big mistake in this game was putting any kind of trust in Danielle. He gives his word and then believes others will live up to the same standard. It must have been a rude awakening for him.

Greed does weird things to people.

Danielle did not stab Terry in the back she merely OUTPLAYED him per the dictates of the game.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Danielle thoought she had a better chance against Arass. She admitted she did not give a damn about any deal with anyone. If all would play the game only looking out for themselves Exile Island would have been quite interesting. But people like Inshane, Terry and Courtney dont know how to play it.

Winning immunities is nice, but really just showing of phisical superiorirty in this edition.

It was weird the skewed the final challenge for the girl.
    Reporting...

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    Terry bashing would continue no matter who he voted for. If he voted Danielle we'd be hearing " he voted for her to spite Aras" instead he votes Aras it's " he'd never vote for a woman" or " she broke her word".
    Ain't that the truth. When it's all said and done, Terry will be the only one who will be remembered (and talked about - good or bad) from this otherwise bland and boring season.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Already forgot them all except Cirie and am now focused on Cook Islands.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Already forgot them all except Cirie and am now focused on Cook Islands.
    Same here (except I'll also fondly remember Sally, Misty, and Austin along with Cirie. Everyone else ) I figure Cook Islands can't possibly be as big a snooze fest as Exile Island turned out to be. I can't wait until it starts filming and the spoilers start leaking

Snoozin' on the beach
    Ditto, except I'll remember Terry and Sally. The rest

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    Ain't that the truth. When it's all said and done, Terry will be the only one who will be remembered (and talked about - good or bad) from this otherwise bland and boring season.
    Add Cirie and Shane to that list and I would agree. Terry will be remembered for his brute strength, being sexy in that fatherly kind of way, and being a fighter pilot. Cirie will be remembered for her spirit and Shane will be remembered for..being Shane.

Everybody else is completely and totally forgettable.

Except Misty. Misty will always have a special place in my heart and dreams *swoon*

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo View Post
    Add Cirie and Shane to that list and I would agree. Terry will be remembered for his brute strength, being sexy in that fatherly kind of way, and being a fighter pilot. Cirie will be remembered for her spirit and Shane will be remembered for..being Shane.

Everybody else is completely and totally forgettable.

Except Misty. Misty will always have a special place in my heart and dreams *swoon*
    OrangeDingo, I'm so glad someone else likes Misty. I was a fan of hers from her pageant days. I wish she could have been cast on Cook Islands instead.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I can't wait until it starts filming and the spoilers start leaking
    Do you follow the spoilers from the start? I don't mind a spoiler now and again but I don't want to know alot of what's coming. It's tempting but would ruin the anticipation for me. Of course CBS is helping us out by showing Immunity winners here and there in promos

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    Do you follow the spoilers from the start? I don't mind a spoiler now and again but I don't want to know alot of what's coming. It's tempting but would ruin the anticipation for me. Of course CBS is helping us out by showing Immunity winners here and there in promos
    Usually, though the last few seasons spoilers have been pretty minimal. There was a day that the entire cast was spoiled before the show was even done filming, but the last couple seasons only a few names have leaked, along with a few vague descriptions. And back in the day the whole boot order would be leaked somewhere, but now that's even sketchy (SurvivorFever had Courtney, Bruce and Shane as finishing anywhere from 5th place to 9th). I can see why people would want to avoid spoilers, but for me I enjoy the show a lot more knowing what's going to happen. At least I can brace myself when I know one of my favorites is going.

+ Reply to Thread