+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Terry: Exile Island

Idiot nodded away $900,000.

Either way, she was not going to be the sole survivor.

Terry should've won.

Oh well. I'm sure he 'll be included in the second "All Stars" edition of Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaryllis7 View Post
    Idiot nodded away $900,000.

Either way, she was not going to be the sole survivor.

Terry should've won.

Oh well. I'm sure he 'll be included in the second "All Stars" edition of Survivor.
    Terry should only have won it he didn't fall in the water. Since he did Hasta la vista bebe.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Oops!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    It does seem a bit ironic that Aras' made the idiotic statement about Terry not playing the whole game, meaning the social aspect. And then the reason Terry is booted is because he played it better than Aras and Danielle.

Yeah, it's ironic. Casaya members always seemed a little angry with Terry...I believe it's because he kept beating every one of them in the competitions - that's going to get under your skin and tick you off.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    When did Danielle promise Aras final 2? And didn't Aras try to vote Danielle off the council before? So not sure why she owes him anything.
    Yes, Danielle nodded to Aras several times after Terry fell off. I took that as a "Yes, drop out and I'll take you to the final two." Aras didn't fall - he jumped off giving Danielle immunity. But, Danielle had already agreed with Terry if either if them got immunity they would take the other. It's one of the most unscrupulousless moves I've seen in Survivor. Even though I was rooting for Terry it would have been just as unscrupulousless to indicate to Aras she would take him, and then stick the knife in his back. She choose to stick it in Terry's back. The woman has no Soul.

Terry's big mistake in this game was putting any kind of trust in Danielle. He gives his word and then believes others will live up to the same standard. It must have been a rude awakening for him.

Greed does weird things to people.
    Last edited by RubyRed; 05-15-2006 at 07:42 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    This man was hardly a keeper of his word.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i thought it was quite ironic that the powers that be selected a final IC geared more towards women (unless Terry or Aras had some sort of gymnastics background that we dont know about). Danielle didnt need to make that deal with Aras, Aras was about 45 seconds from falling in on his own- he practically begged for the deal- knowing he was going to fall in anyway- and she stupidly agreed.

it's easy to play the social part of the game when you ahve numbers... terry never had numbers and he played the hand that was dealt to him pre merger... it was his ONLY way to stay in the game. and obviously the casaya tribe thought enough of him as a man and a player to vote for him over danielle in Probst's scenario vote. you didnt/haven't heard any of the Casaya's criticize him for the things that he has been bashed for in this thread.

Survivor should add OutLuck to their motto... b/c it takes a lot of luck for everything to fall in place to be the sole survivor.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    He gives his word and then believes others will live up to the same standard.
    Lying is part and parcel of this game. If Terry didn't understand that, he shouldn't even have been on the show, period. I admire his honesty, and it's valuable (and increasingly rare) in the real world. On Survivor - check it in at the door, please.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    Yeah, it's ironic. Casaya members always seemed a little angry with Terry...I believe it's because he kept beating every one of them in the competitions - that's going to get under your skin and tick you off.
    He didn't just beat them, he trounced and humiliated them for 18 + days. He made Shane, Courtney and Cirie eat their words before he got the boot. I love it that he spoiled it for them. He may not have won but he made sure they wouldn't either before he went

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Lying is part and parcel of this game. If Terry didn't understand that, he shouldn't even have been on the show, period. I admire his honesty, and it's valuable (and increasingly rare) in the real world. On Survivor - check it in at the door, please.
    He didn't vote for Aras because Danille broke her word to him. He said just that in an interview. He respected Aras and the competition they've had since the merge and how hard he worked to beat Terry and he wasn't mad at Danille for not picking him. How much competition (mental or physical) was Danielle providing against anyone? Zero. Terry bashing would continue no matter who he voted for. If he voted Danielle we'd be hearing " he voted for her to spite Aras" instead he votes Aras it's " he'd never vote for a woman" or " she broke her word".
    Last edited by Shady64; 05-15-2006 at 08:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread