+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Terry: Exile Island

Snoozin' on the beach
    It's probably one of those photo ops. With alot of the reality shows, they have to do appearances for charities and other stuff. I'm assuming this is probably one of them.

Well, I liked the Gaghans and I like Terry, so thanks for the links Dingo.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Yeah, it was that riveting.
    What is Terry's connection? Does anyone know?
    It's either that they were at some kind of reality gathering.... or.... they both live in Connecticut, so it just might have been some random meeting. Gaghans are in Glastonbury, I believe.. and Terry is in Simsbury.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Aaarrrrgggghhhhhhh!
    I always feel down that my favorites disappear off the face of the earth. Sometimes I'm glad that they aren't trying to pursue entertainment but it'd be nice to have updates once in awhile. Of course I always get loads of those on contestants I never cared for.

If Terry wins immunity tonight (which I REALLY hope he does) Then he is guaranteed a spot in the final four! His only chance for survival after that is a 100% immunity run, which will be EXTREMELY difficult. Someone's luck has to kick it at some time.

But while I can GO TERRY GO!

Snoozin' on the beach
    Sooner or later his luck will run out. I'd be thrilled if it lasts long enough to get 3 more Casaya out first. Win or not, it's the ultamite payback to get them out before you go down. It'll be funny knowing Casaya put up with each other all for nothing-for those that go before Terry does

LG.
    Colby had a really long run of immunity challenge wins, as did Brian in Thailand. Sometimes a player just really dominates. I still remember watching Colby drag chocolate bar girl (what was her name? she wanted to savor Colby like he was a chocolate bar) through an obstacle course to win a prize. I don't know if Terry has it in him, but he's strong, has endurance, and is smart. Unless the challenge is mostly based on luck or other people picking you off, he stands a good chance of winning pretty much any challenge.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Oh yeah. It was plain as day that he was the dominant force even when in tribes. How well he did and the effort he put into every single challenge is why I thought he had a great chance at an immunity run before Dan's boot. He rocked way back then and Casaya are only fueling his fire and determination.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    How boring is it for the same person to win all of the immunity challenges? Very!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Snoozin' on the beach
    I don't find it boring at all. I'm looking forward to the coming "butt saving" chaos that Casaya will go through as a result. Just knowing Courtney and Shane don't have a prayer of winning immunity with Terry around is well worth it. It's going to be fun to see them squirm

+ Reply to Thread