+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Shane: Exile Island

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    Shane is definitely the most annoying survivor candidate ever.
    Yeah -- he even surpasses Johnny Fairplay in the annoyance factor! I was so-o-o-o-o-o hoping he would have been voted off last night. (Gawd, I hope Nicotine Boy doesn't make it to the Final Four! Or even the Final Twelve...)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I, too, was wondering what anybody saw in him to pick him first for a tribemate.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Snoozin' on the beach
    didn't he say he wanted a cigarrette, wanted a coffee and then seeing his kid in that order? He lists his kid last, below cigarrettes and coffee? Way to make the kid feel loved Shane.

Loser

Junkies are whom they are!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    Shane is definitely the most annoying survivor candidate ever. This is the first time that I ever wished that Survivor had a phone in line where the viewers could vote a candidate off. I couldn't believe that he was the first chosen when they picked new teams either.
    Good idea!
    We know this guy has no hope of winning. And nobody will want to even try to keep him around for 33 more days as the perfect F2 landslide loser. Overall, kind of disappointing that Burnett continues to cast this kind of totally useless contestant.

Ok...I am gonna go out on a limb here and assume that whatever Shane's personality defects are,they are to be blamed on his lack of cigarettes after years of addiction.

Having said that...

...I am so horrifyingly sick of this trend of people 'quitting' the game.

Osten (Pearl Islands) seemed to really inspire this kind of behavior and I am over it.

I'm with Cerie,if Tommy Lee....er.....Shane...yes Shane wants to go home,let it be.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles View Post
    I'm with Cerie,if Tommy Lee....er.....Shane...yes Shane wants to go home,let it be.
    , Shane does remind me a lot of Tommy Lee, only stupider! And I agree...what is wrong with these folks, trying to talk him into staying?
    But, I'm sorry, I don't think missing the ciggies or anything else can explain this dude's behavior. I think he's just a regular nut job, and the lack of cigarettes only makes it a bit more obvious.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I think LG is right about the ADHD - Shane is twitching bid time. And, waaaaay too hyper for my taste. Plus, he's awfully thin - you can see his ribcage for heaven's sake! Makes me wonder just what all he IS addicted to.

I think it's only the cigarettes, and the coffee. How many times have you heard people say that they didn't want to quit smoking because they'd gain weight. With the cigarettes, the coffee, and the hyperactivity...that would make you pretty skinny and unhealthy. You can't eat when you're running around like a tasmanian devil from overstimulation.

I know someone just like him (3-4 pack/day habit) who also went on Adkins...not that he needed to...thinks he now looks good, but looks like a cancer patient.

I can't decide if he really is a spaz or if he's hamming it up for the camera. He is an actor. What better way to get some screentime?

Whatever his deal is, it wouldn't bother me to see him booted soon. Everytime he's on my tv screen I feel like spraying it with Lysol.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Snoozin' on the beach
    2 Episodes of Shane is enough for us to know that his Bio favorite movie
    "Kramer vs. Kramer" is a load of crap. Were we supposed to think he was some sensitive, wounded father?

So what would be his real favorite? I'm guessing Midnight Cowboy and anything with Al Pacino and drugs in the storyline.

+ Reply to Thread