+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Shane: Exile Island

Premium Member
    I'm not seeing that either. We really do have much better looking guys than this in Omaha. That last picture almost looks like he could be a serial killer.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    In the voiceover on CBS's video, they called Shane a Colin Farrell lookalike. Someone help me, because I'm not seeing it.
    Well, I've heard that they've both made ........ um ....... videos not suitable for prime time. Maybe that's where the similarity lies.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Snoozin' on the beach
    Colin Farell? More like a young Unabomber or heavier bearded Jack N. in "The Shinning".

Is there anyone that isn't getting the creepy/arrogant ass feeling from this guys bio and picture?

FORT Fogey
    This guy's going to be the one sharpening the knife for an unusual amount of time with a strange look in his eyes.

I really dislike judging people before I even hear them speak, but that is what this part is all about right? So here goes...
    He sounds like a huge, obnoxious jerk. He will act all superior, he will think he knows more than anyone else, and will treat the women like crap. He probably is divorced, that is why no mention of a mom to Boston and the Kramer vs. Kramer movie and then the "girl's who get the purfume right" crap! Woman, Lady, I personally kinda like chick, Dame, not a fan of Broad, but girl? That says to me that he thinks women are weak, and small and that he can dominate him.
    Wow.. didn't know I had all that in me! LOL

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    He likes Kramer vs. Kramer and there's no mention of a wife/girlfriend, only his son...think there might have been a custody battle and that's why he likes that movie??? (grasping at straws here!)
    My exact thought! Before I got to the movie part I thought maybe he was a single parent through adoption or widowhood (although the girls' perfume comment had already put me off) and that would explain the son obsession, but now I"m definitely thinking bitter divorce. It doesn't even come across as sweet, but rather as "admire me", I'm a man who cares about his kid.
    Can he possibly be as big a jerk as he sounds/looks here?
    Can we hope the son was born before the Austin Powers movies came out? Product of a teen romance? Maybe named Boston because he was conceived on a trip there or something?
    If he lives in LA that explains the favorite outside activity as driving...kind of wise guy thing he might say as you have to spend so much time doing it there.
    He likes to read about both George S. and Rudi G.? Fluid politics? Or likes the self made man thing?
    If he's really this big a jerk people would only keep him to take to the final 2.

Quote Originally Posted by user name View Post
    This guy's going to be the one sharpening the knife for an unusual amount of time with a strange look in his eyes.
    Exactly what I was thinking when I saw his pic!!
    And someone must have been LOADED when they said Colin Farrel look alike!!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Well, I've heard that they've both made ........ um ....... videos not suitable for prime time. Maybe that's where the similarity lies.
    Yeah, apparently he's another wannabe actor. He was in a movie called Luster, playing a gay guy. He also had some bit parts in a few TV series. Here he is in Luster, still looking like a scuzzball to me:

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    I really dislike judging people before I even hear them speak, but that is what this part is all about right? So here goes...
    He sounds like a huge, obnoxious jerk. He will act all superior, he will think he knows more than anyone else, and will treat the women like crap. He probably is divorced, that is why no mention of a mom to Boston and the Kramer vs. Kramer movie and then the "girl's who get the purfume right" crap! Woman, Lady, I personally kinda like chick, Dame, not a fan of Broad, but girl? That says to me that he thinks women are weak, and small and that he can dominate him.
    Gee Corine, I would hate to see what you had to say if you actually liked to judge people you haven't heard speak! LOL

Seriously though, can you say misogynist?
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    In the voiceover on CBS's video, they called Shane a Colin Farrell lookalike. Someone help me, because I'm not seeing it.

If Kevin Costner and Billy Bob Thornton had a son, who had a mugshot, it would look like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread