+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Shane: Exile Island

Last night, while on his "blackberry," Shane said he could call his son or his "partner." Is there something we should know?
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolls View Post
    Last night, while on his "blackberry," Shane said he could call his son or his "partner." Is there something we should know?
    I think he meant his business partner...doesn't he run some kind of marketing business?

And I agree about his stomach sticking out, queenb. He does eat a lot of those beans.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    I wonder, when Shane gets off the island, if he will find that he has worms or some other parasite? Every week I see him getting skinnier, but his belly is looking more and more distended. Gross. Sorry I keep having this gross thought, and just wondered if anyone else has noticed.
    What I've noticed is that he has a heck of a sway-back. I don't know if it's natural or if he is bending his back to push his stomach out (another sympathy ploy? Poor me, I'm so emaciated--look how far my stomach sticks out )
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Wow, Shane was even more alone on the final 6 episode than Terry was! He's not voting with ANYONE. I don't get his existance.

I don't see how Shane survives this next vote unless he wins immunity. It's pretty clear he is at the bottom of the Casaya pecking order. If Terry wins immunity, Cirie, Aras, and Danielle will vote Shane out. If Cirie, Danielle, or Aras win immunity, it's going to be interesting to see if they vote for Terry pretty much knowing he has the immunity idol and letting Terry decide who he wants out or if they decide to take Shane out anyway.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I am hoping they all root for Shane. Then again, I wanted him gone at the beginning.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think poor Shane is so far out in left field that it isn't even funny. I don't think that he really has anyone's respect. I don't think he is even slightly taken seriously. Actually, I feel kind of sorry for him.

He's kind of like the Rodney Dangerfield of this group.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    I don't see how Shane survives this next vote unless he wins immunity. It's pretty clear he is at the bottom of the Casaya pecking order. If Terry wins immunity, Cirie, Aras, and Danielle will vote Shane out. If Cirie, Danielle, or Aras win immunity, it's going to be interesting to see if they vote for Terry pretty much knowing he has the immunity idol and letting Terry decide who he wants out or if they decide to take Shane out anyway.
    It does look like Shane will be voted out next. If one of the three wins immunity and they all vote for Terry it is pretty clear that he will vote for Aras and he will be voted out unless he is the one with immunity. If Aras has immunity Terry may decide to vote for Shane.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder View Post
    What I've noticed is that he has a heck of a sway-back. I don't know if it's natural or if he is bending his back to push his stomach out (another sympathy ploy? Poor me, I'm so emaciated--look how far my stomach sticks out )
    I'm almost positive he wasn't standing like that at the begining episodes. If anyone has them on tape, maybe they can check to see. I was talking to a co-worker about the weird way he was standing and strutting around-- like he had a stick up his butt. She said he's thinks he's Mick Jagger!!

Mick Jagger now that is a spot on comparison. That's exactly what it looks like!

As Dr. Evil would say..there's nothing more pathetic than an aging hipster

+ Reply to Thread