+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Shane: Exile Island

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    Shane will probably flip out and try to outdo Judd in his exit and final words
    Judd's exit was classic. "You scumbags!"

I'm hoping things get nasty and the Casaya alliance starts to implode...maybe then Shane will give us a good exit. They're going to have to turn on each other eventually.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    Omarasa and JFP may not be actors but behaving like an ass makes them memorable which gives them opportunities that wouldn't have happened had they acted normal. No one remembers the Linda, Chad and Keiths' of Suvivior but we all will never forget the Judd, JFP and Jerri's, no matter how many seasons go by.

Bad behavior = camera time
    Camera time = memorable/recognized
    Memorable/recognized = opportunity
    Opportunity = money

Yeah, but then there are players like Rupert. He even got a million out of his popularity and it wasn't from being the villain of the series either.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I don't think Rupert in Pearl Island purposely acted in a way to get the cameras on him like the others have done. His camera/face time/popularity was more a product of the editors wanting a hero for the audience to root for to generate ratings/buzz about the show. He's turned into a media whore along the way though.

Doesn't seem to be his original intention like JFP or Omarasa

I hope Shane never, ever rolls his shorts up like this again. Scary.

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

You and me both, waywyrd!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Roll his shorts up? I thought he he ditched the shorts and is wearing just his undies. Ewwww!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ok. WHAT adult male doesn't know what chafing is?! Anyone? I think he was trying to get some "shocking" {gasp} naked attention time with the camera. The way he was just standing there...even after Cerie was forced to look at his genitalia (& walked away), he was STILL standing there all stupid looking. He knew what he was doing.
    I thought the whole thing was just attention whoring. Like..what was Cerie to do, analyze the problem (how many nurses have to look at a penis anyway? That's the doctor's job) and provide medical treatment??

My total disgust in the way he stands never seems to get a break. Once again, he's standing there, pushing out his gross belly while talking to Aras.

Ok. The crying, sobbing, sniveling he did upon seeing his son was.... a tad overboard. Other people have children who don't absolutely LOOSE it upon hearing from them. Hey, I may sound callous.. but, I just think he's over-doing it.
    You're not in PRISON. You knew he was coming out there. You'll see.him.again.

OH, and when did the girls switch their minds in regards to voting Shane off? Now it's Aras. What happened?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I think they see Aras as more of a physical threat come final 2....? Do we know they'd vote him out? Or does everyone just agree that's the one Terry would vote out?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The girls talked about the first guy they'd vote out as being Aras last night. I thought they did anyway.

Next week's previews it has Shane saying how "everyone better watch out, I'm gonna shake it up". For some reason..I think he's giving himself too much credit to be able to "shake things up".. I really think it's going to be HIM who'll be shocked/surprised next week. Gut feeling.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I think they see Aras as more of a physical threat come final 2....? Do we know they'd vote him out? Or does everyone just agree that's the one Terry would vote out?
    Terry has said that Aras is his biggest threat; Terry has said that to the girls. Terry wants him gone!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread