+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Shane: Exile Island

It is obvious why this idiot is on Survivor - he gives the show some color, even though that color is a horrid shade of puce!

Can't stand the guy. He irritates me no end. Hope he doesn't win. Personally, I'm tired of the whiny jerks on these shows.

Hey, if it weren't for the jerks, we'd have noone to make fun of.

I'd hate to have a show full of nice, normal people...it'd be like one big La Mina tribe. Snore. Though I still like Terry...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

One of the radio stations in Calgary interviews the latest person voted off Survivor, and when they interviewed Bobby, he said that Shane's craziness was mainly just for the camera, and that he seemed more normal when the cameras weren't on him.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    The new EW has pictures of Shane in some of the acting roles he's had. The only thing I've even heard of is My So-Called Life. I think he's just acting obnoxious for the camera time and to further his career. What a dope!
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I never understood how acting like a total ass on a reality show would further anyone's career. Honestly. Who has "furthered their career" by acting this way? Anyone?

Oh, and I don't consider Omargrossa or JFP as "actors" either.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Omarasa and JFP may not be actors but behaving like an ass makes them memorable which gives them opportunities that wouldn't have happened had they acted normal. No one remembers the Linda, Chad and Keiths' of Suvivior but we all will never forget the Judd, JFP and Jerri's, no matter how many seasons go by.

Bad behavior = camera time
    Camera time = memorable/recognized
    Memorable/recognized = opportunity
    Opportunity = money

I guess. What a living. Being known as a reality contestant ass. Yea! Oh yeah, and trying to schlep up some $$ off of that persona.

I'd rather be forgotten than be known for walking around with a stick up my ass.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

my feelings towards shane have been wishy washy if u may.. first he wanted off, then he decides to stick around, a couple of weeks ago he asks for his son's name back so he can get out of the alliance (meaning his chances of sticking around become really slim) and then finally last week he's all into the game and starts bossing ppl around and acting like he's in it to win.. my a$$!!! i want him off asap cuz he's out of control..and last week i actually got my hopes up that it would be him.. i mean what r the chances of 4 votes in his name coming up one after another?? lol.. well let's hope this is his final week. =\

Shane drives me crazy. I wish they would just vote his butt off the island. I hate it when bad people go far.
    He who holds the ladder is just as guilty as the thief. --German Proverb :nono

Snoozin' on the beach
    I kind of like the suspense. We know he is going, it's just a question of when. It's going to be just like Judd's boot. He got oh so close only to be totally caught off gaurd. The closer he gets to the end, the more pissed it will make him when he finally does get the boot. Shane will probably flip out and try to outdo Judd in his exit and final words

+ Reply to Thread