+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Shane: Exile Island

Snoozin' on the beach
    i think he's a jerk and asshat in real life, but just exaggerating alot of it to get camera time for his acting career. To much of what he's doing feels like posing to me.

Great picture wayward! Where'd ya find it? It's to realistic to be a photochop

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage View Post
    Do you think that he is portraying a charactor or is this how he typically acts in normal life? I can just hear him screaming because his wife bought crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy!
    I personally think a lot of it is the nicotine withdrawal kicking in.

He is the dumbest person in this survivor.
    I hope he is next voted off.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm wondering if he saw the season with Twila and her "on my son's life" promise. It DID NOT go very well for her, as she was grilled like a hamburger by other survivors as well as online (cuz she broke that "promise").
    The producers have chose to show us the times where he keeps mentioning that promise...so I'm taking a wild stab at guessing and I'm going to say that he breaks this "promise".

:nono I would never offer up the sanctity of my loved one's health, life, love and security for the sake of my supposed "alliance(s)" on Survivor!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

he is an idiot, I agree that it is probably nicotine withdrawl, but he knew that he was going to have to go through it, if he couldnt handle it then he shouldnt have done it.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Quote Originally Posted by DARtheSTAR View Post
    I know I'm in the minority here, but I like Shane! I think of him as a cheap form of entertainment. Go Shane! lol I hope hes around a bit longer.
    Yeah same here! Hope he gets far , because its so fun to watch him lol

I just can't stand how he walks around...as if he's the SUPREME Survivor and everyone must heed to him. He might be fun to watch sometimes because of all the "drama" he produces, but I'll be happy when he's gone.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'll second that!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    I just can't stand how he walks around...as if he's the SUPREME Survivor and everyone must heed to him. He might be fun to watch sometimes because of all the "drama" he produces, but I'll be happy when he's gone.
    I'll third that. It's all in the attitude. I hate over-confident people who instigate drama for no reason. Way to be a jerk, jerk!

Can anyone look anymore STUPID while smoking a cigarette??
    Excellent anti-smoking poster...his big goobily, sucking lips all over a burning filter.

He's a lucky man that I'm not on this Survivor with him..cuz if he came up to me in hopes of me relinquishing his "on my son's life" promise, I'd say, "ABSOLUTELY NOT Shane A promise is a promise and there are no take backs"! :nono
    The girls are such idiots to say "sure".. now he's free to vote both of them off at any given moment! Which will probably be sooner rather than later. They could have utilized this 'promise' to keep him backed into a corner for as long as they wanted. Dumdums.

+ Reply to Thread