+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Danielle: Exile Island

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    It's not the first time he's done that, but she acted like something was wrong and I wonder if that's what it is. Probst barely talked to her but her facial expressions starting when he first walked in the studio and she and Aras were sitting there seemed depressed.
    I'm reading backwards, and I haven't read this thread in awhile, but.... Jeff's not hidden the fact that he thought that Danielle was the weakest person ever to play the game of Survivor (exact quote, actually.) He doesn't have much respect for her, so I'm sure that came out in both his question and also in her demeanor.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    I'm reading backwards, and I haven't read this thread in awhile, but.... Jeff's not hidden the fact that he thought that Danielle was the weakest person ever to play the game of Survivor (exact quote, actually.) He doesn't have much respect for her, so I'm sure that came out in both his question and also in her demeanor.
    I didn't hear him make that remark until after the reunion show So yeah, it's gotta bring you down to have the host of all people say that. But worst final 2 player ever? I don't agree, and am actually surprised Probst would think that compared to some of the other final 2 finishers out there. I won't argue that Danielle is one of the weakest, but she's still light years ahead of Kim J., Lill, Katie, and Clay in my book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567