+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Danielle: Exile Island

Damn...another Patriots fan?? SEE YA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxFisher View Post
    Why are so many reality TV contestants Medical or Pharmacutical Sales Reps?
    Because they can't all be actor/models.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxFisher View Post
    Why are so many reality TV contestants Medical or Pharmacutical Sales Reps?
    Remember the days when it seemed like there was a bartender on every season of every show? I guess the sales reps have taken over that slot On another note, it seems to be a wide open profession so it's probably easy to take time off or find another job in the field if the person has to quit.

She likes soccer so she can't be all that bad.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Well........she certainly seems to like peanut butter

The girl has got a mob fixation: Las Vegas, The Sopranos, The Bronx Tale, Scarface, Goodfellas
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I like her....but I've never seen anyone call Febreeze their favorite scent.
    When Survivor is done she can be in their commercials! Or the peanut industry's ("I owe my Survivor millions to muscles built on peanuts!").

She and Misty can bond over Maxim.

So, jasmar, you are thinking she's this season's lesbian? With the "steady relationship"? Because of the actresses and her Maxim reading material? But see the discussion under Misty re the great articles in Maxim, something I'd never have believed if I hadn't read in on FORT.
    Pretty woman.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Hmmm, are they billing her to be Steph v.2? That's pretty easy as long as she's smart. Then again, anyone is smarter than Steph was.

If Dannielle can actually back up her claims of athletic ability instead of just talk big and not see it through, she'll be 20 times better than Steph ever thought she was

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    Hmmm, are they billing her to be Steph v.2? That's pretty easy as long as she's smart. Then again, anyone is smarter than Steph was.

If Dannielle can actually back up her claims of athletic ability instead of just talk big and not see it through, she'll be 20 times better than Steph ever thought she was
    I agree. The first time Steph was on I though she was great because she was the first girl to be the one that was better at the comps. than most guys on her team, however the second time she was on I couldn't WAIT to see her get booted off! I think a lot of people felt the same way. I almost died when someone pointed out that on her website, she is promoting a cruise she's going on! HOW LAME!!!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Patriots Fan...fantastic! Hot and athletically crazy, she will go far, well I hope she does.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast