+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Courtney: Exile Island

What a beautiful day in the Reality TV Neighborhood! I woke up this morning and had to ask myself if I were dreaming. Nnenna (ANTM) AND Pickler (AI5) gone in the same night, and Andrea off of The Apprentice this past Monday!!! If Courtney gets the boot tonight I would be one truly happy member of the FORT.

Here's hoping we don't have to hear her speak again until her final two question.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Just saw her interview on the early show. Her hair is still a mess but her face looks much better with make up.

She still seems to be bitter. It will be interesting to see who she votes for.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Anyone notice Courtney's maturity during jury time? She keeps sticking her tongue out and rolling her eyes.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Anyone notice Courtney's maturity during jury time? She keeps sticking her tongue out and rolling her eyes.
    I did. That just reminded me of how glad I am that she's gone. She just seems really immature. I also noticed that she was smiling when she saw that people had voted for Danielle.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Snoozin' on the beach
    I'm not looking forward to her jury rant. I think she's gone totally off the deep end with the betrayal. At some point it crosses entertaining, we're getting the impression she is going to get very, very ugly. You can practically see steam coming out of her ears the last TC whenever Danille spoke. She's gotten herself worked up into a livid state and keeps on stewing, I wouldn't be surprise if her comments and rant are totally incoherent. I don't think Danielle deserves the roasting Courtney is going to deliver her and I don't even like Danielle. Does anyone else think she is going to rake Danielle over the coals bigtime?

Courtney is going to make the biggest horse's ass out of herself. It's no wonder they showed nothing but Courtney negativity the enitre season.

I think she needs to grow up. It is like she is mad because the money is rightfully hers and someone else got in the way. Hello, dimwit. 15 other people came to the island with that same idea. Get over yourself.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    I also noticed that she was smiling when she saw that people had voted for Danielle.
    That should be brought up at the reunion show since Cirie was the one who was behind her being voted out and not Danielle.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    That should be brought up at the reunion show since Cirie was the one who was behind her being voted out and not Danielle.
    I think so too. I don't think she knew about Cirie's role in the whole thing. Otherwise she'd probably be happy to see Cirie getting votes as well. While Cirie was the one most responsible for it, Danielle and Aras also each had a part in voting her off.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    I think so too. I don't think she knew about Cirie's role in the whole thing. Otherwise she'd probably be happy to see Cirie getting votes as well. While Cirie was the one most responsible for it, Danielle and Aras also each had a part in voting her off.

Why wait until the reunion? If Daneille is in F2 with Aras SHE should bring it up. She could actually group it by bringing up how Cirie has worked her way in....remind the Casaya jury about Aras' insensitivity towards her and Melinda being booted back in the begining-"I don't care which one of you goes now because whoever goes now, the other one will be next". Remind them all how Cirie wormed her way in (and make Aras look bad in the process). I don't see it changing anything with Courtney but it will refresh the other jury member's memory and even let Sally and Austin know something not so good about Aras that they didn't know before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789