+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Courtney: Exile Island

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe View Post
    I'm wondering if she will be the new Kimmi....Survivor hasn't had a freaky New Age chick in so long.....I have a feeling Courtney is going to bug the hell out of me.
    Ha... Courtney is already bugging hell out of me! I don't think she will last long, or maybe it's just wishful thinking.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I was annoyed by her from the get go.The Pebble Flintstone hairdo is just the tip of the iceberg...and she went a little overboard about the dead sea turtle..if she freaks out like that every time she sees a dead animal she is going to be in a state of hysteria for most of the game...but that could be fun too.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Snoozin' on the beach
    She really hit the annoying meter in a big way. Total flake and airhead, i'll be looking forward to her boot

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Oy vay.. she's going to constantly try and "edumakate" everyone about mother earth and nature.

Her over-the-top actions about the dead turtle were funny.. I was thinking, if I were there.. I'd mess with her head. "Hey!!! Look, we're going to be here for a long time..I'm going to filet this sucker up and use the shell for gathering sea urchins! Come on everyone, grab a leg."
    Also..if there were any other dead animals around..I'd make sure she saw them all. By day 4 she'd be a sobbing mess, huddled & shaking under a big leaf. She'd be too damn busy doing dead-animal rituals to even THINK about the game.

She'll probably make it for a while, but... she ain't the winner of Exile Island.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

They need to get rid of this one soon. I've had low tolerance for this "type" since the late 60s.

*sigh*
    Yes. The good Christian Old Women are all perfectly sensible and respectable.

Anyone "alternative" must be ridiculed and then eliminated.
    The Producers of the show know their audience.

I'll be rooting for her. A far more interesting person than most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Her over-the-top actions about the dead turtle were funny.. I was thinking, if I were there.. I'd mess with her head. "Hey!!! Look, we're going to be here for a long time..I'm going to filet this sucker up and use the shell for gathering sea urchins! Come on everyone, grab a leg."
    I thought the same thing...it would be double funny because you know that big old turtle had to be stinking something fierce!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Actually, very good point, Maveno--they have no "utensils"---a waterproof large bowl could be useful for lots of things... for one thing you can make soup in it by dropping hot rocks into water, fishing them out with stick "tongs" and dropping more in. Then you keep your waterboiling utensil cleaner.
    But Salty Babe, I think the Pebbles Flintstone hairdo is kind of cute---and practical for the island if you aren't into braids.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Also..if there were any other dead animals around..I'd make sure she saw them all. By day 4 she'd be a sobbing mess, huddled & shaking under a big leaf. She'd be too damn busy doing dead-animal rituals to even THINK about the game.
    Did they go searching in Jan's family tree and cast her grandaughter?

bruce, if you have the immunity idol, you should really try hard to send her home......or shane........

+ Reply to Thread