+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Cirie: Exile Island

I can honestly say that I may be the only person but she just freaking gets on my nerves. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way. She's annoying. There's only so much of her I can tolerate.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Her voice used to grate on my nerves. But since last episode (ep 4), I'm starting to like her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I still think we need to wait and watch.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I rather like her.
    I liked that she managed to swing the boot spotlight off herself in the first episode and I really like that she has the sense to sit back and watch while the alliance of four within her tribe looks likely to break apart.
    There is no reason to boot Cirie at this point imo.
    She's hard working, doesn't appear to have annoyed anyone and hasn't been a liability in the challenges.
    Although she doesn't appear to officially have an alliance right now, I think she's manufactured a decent position for herself mainly by keeping out of the fighting going on at her camp.

Go Cirie!!!

Sorry I wasn't here earlier, but I had Dancing with the Stars to watch and I was in no mood to be here or to even watch Survivor. But I am proud of Cirie. She is the true underdog of this seaon. She has drive now and could go all the way now! And she pulls her weight in the challenges! Even Misty (in her Early Show interview) fears her!!! If she continues to stay out of the drama, she's in good shape for the merge.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Rab
    LOL! Rab, by any chance can I use one of those on my LJ? I am new here so I am not positive on the rules of using pics done by others..Those are awesome!
    Check your PM box.

No one beats Cirie as my favorite this season.

I didn't like Cirie on the first episode, but I have really come to like her. I hope that she makes the merge, or even goes further. She's doing great!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I didn't like her after the Tina boot either, but I've changed my mind in the past two episodes. She's actually pretty funny, and makes herself useful around camp (unlike half of her tribe). I see her going pretty far.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I agree. She's not working my nerves like I thought she was going to do.
    She does work a lot and she DID save herself from being eliminated. So far, not so bad.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    The first episode Cirie was kind of grating on my nerves, but now I love her. I want her to at least make the Jury. Although she is physically not as strong as some others (unless it consists of tossing young women over), her strategy is really good. She is letting the "alliance" dissolve without instigating arguments too much.

If she was completely obvious about turning them on each other the "alliance" would figure it our pretty quickly and vote her off.

+ Reply to Thread