+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Cirie: Exile Island

JR.
    We would, but we can't help it, they're all over the screen. Her boobies should leave us alone

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I can't imagine what made Cirie decide that that swim suit was a good idea. Bless her heart, she needed to spend BIG money to handle a BIG issue (or 2)!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I can't imagine what made Cirie decide that that swim suit was a good idea. Bless her heart, she needed to spend BIG money to handle a BIG issue (or 2)!
    yes, I was thinking that also, I'm always a little surprised at what some of them wear at challenges. I would not be comfortable in tiny bikini bottoms doing rope courses or other stuff where you get super physical.
    They're always having to blur stuff out
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

I expected her to just go berserk when they had to dig throught all those leaves looking for the snakes in the challenge, what with her issue about them.

This week her girls were not popping out of her top (thankfully), but the saggage, oh the saggage! Rope 'em up for goodness sake!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

OK, what is she going to rope them up with?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LG.
    Cirie has her work cut out for her if they stay with these tribes for a while. The "cool clique" has already picked her to go next, but I doubt that Bruce and Bobby would just go along with that, knowing that they would be next. Cirie needs to work on the younger girls in that group, show them that Aras is an idiot who has no idea how to strategize effectively, and that Smoker-dude is a timebomb who will not make it to the end to be in their final 4. Cirie has shown in the first episode that she can pull people aside and have a convincing discussion, so I hope she can do it again. I'd hate to be ringing the Pagong for all of the "old" members of this tribe (plus Bobby, but not smoker dude - weird) already in this series.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I am glad that she isn't the one they decieded to boot last night, Melinda was kinda annoying, plus I think that Cirie will have a much better chance at securing enough votes to switch the tribal dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    OK, what is she going to rope them up with?
    Since they were at waist-level BEFORE the show, she could have been proactive and invested in a good bra. I'll bet as she watches herself on TV, she is mortified that she allowed such exposure.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolls View Post
    Since they were at waist-level BEFORE the show, she could have been proactive and invested in a good bra. I'll bet as she watches herself on TV, she is mortified that she allowed such exposure.

"Could - have - been". Too late now; we must go forward.

I feel sorry for her and for the people who will see this and know her (especially at work). I know how embarrassed I'd be , but maybe she is a stronger person (I hope).

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    A couple of things......

First of all, maybe because I'm somewhat amply endowed myself, but Cirie's boobies aren't that distracting to me. I mean, I don't see her on the screen and immediately gasp and cover my eyes.

Next, I have to admit I'm starting to like Cirie. She does have a cute personality and I've almost forgiven her for booting Tina. I mean logically, what other choice did she have? Her head was on the chopping block and Tina was the other "odd person out".
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread