+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 170

Thread: Cirie: Exile Island

  1. #41
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,708
    I'm really sorry Tina is gone, but Cirie has the right to defend herself, and defend herself she did. She targeted Tina because Tina made it easy by going off by herself and probably by being somewhat bossy. The other two women stuck together and had probably already bonded so Cirie sized up that it was either her or Tina, and targeted Tina. Bad luck for Tina, but good game play for Cirie. And the woman is a nurse, for heaven's sake, she can't be all ThAT squeamish... she may even be playing it up a bit to be less of a threat.

  2. #42
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    59
    Why does no one seem to think that Ruth Marie and Cirie have bonded at this point? Sure, Cirie is scared of leaves and stuff, but they both live in SC!!! People from the same state tend to stick together on this show. I don't remember which season it was, but the Alabama boys stuck together simply because they were the same age and from Alabama. Same situtation here. I think Melinda would be the next to go. They haven't shown a lot of strategy yet, but I am willing to bet that Cirie and Ruth Marie have an alliance already.

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,053
    I love Cirie in the promo. "Shane wants to quick, so let him quit." It is all in her tone of voice. Very cute.

  4. #44
    Snoozin' on the beach
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    3,918
    I thought I was gonna like her but so far I don't. Having said that, I hope she last longer than both Melinda and Ruth Marie. Cirie was the weakest member and least equipped of their tribe, it was obvious she should have been the first to go, hands down. Those 2 nitwits chose to boot the strongest and most skilled member instead. I'll laugh my butt off at the poetic justice of the weakest member of the original team outlasting them both.

    They should have gotten rid of her before she throws both of them under the bus. That's about the only way I can see her lasting

  5. #45
    Unofficial Nomster Rembrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,040
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I'm really sorry Tina is gone, but Cirie has the right to defend herself, and defend herself she did. She targeted Tina because Tina made it easy by going off by herself and probably by being somewhat bossy. The other two women stuck together and had probably already bonded so Cirie sized up that it was either her or Tina, and targeted Tina. Bad luck for Tina, but good game play for Cirie. And the woman is a nurse, for heaven's sake, she can't be all ThAT squeamish... she may even be playing it up a bit to be less of a threat.
    I fully agree. Being a nurse, she must have seen stuff and injuries that would make most people squirm, so her supposed fear of leaves might indeed be her faking it to not come off as a threat in the long run. Of course, her not being athletic alreday marks her as not being a threat, but Survivor is a game where you must never underestimate any of the players.

  6. #46
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,708
    , Rembrant! I also think we can guess she must be around for a while if she's to meet Jeff's description of much beloved. So far, one show, that's not her image at all... people either dislike her for being weak in one way or another, or for having gotten rid of Tina, or they at best are praising her for her sneaky game play... not exactly a beloved image. So she's got to be here long enough to change minds and make a positive impression.

  7. #47
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    I fully agree. Being a nurse, she must have seen stuff and injuries that would make most people squirm, so her supposed fear of leaves might indeed be her faking it to not come off as a threat in the long run.
    I don't think she was faking anything, but is just not an outdoors person. The fact that she is a nurse doesn't mean that she is fearless or that nothing bothers her. Any nurse knows you can deal with the blood, or have patients puking on your shoes and not blink an eye, and then go home and be freaked out by a spider on the wall. I don't think she was afraid of the leaves, just afraid of what might be crawling underneath them.

  8. #48
    JR.
    JR. is offline
    Drummer / Model JR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    42 22' N 71 2' W
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,937
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I also think we can guess she must be around for a while if she's to meet Jeff's description of much beloved.
    I wouldn't take anything Jeff says very seriously, he's been known to way overhype things.

  9. #49
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8
    I like her so far..she speaks her mind. Everyone should leave her big boobies alone!!!!

  10. #50
    Go Bruins! Qboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    LOST in the 70's
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Nia S View Post
    Everyone should leave her big boobies alone!!!!
    Well it's only the plastic ones that annoy me. Cirie's appear to be of the home-grown variety, so I'm fine with them.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.