+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Cirie: Exile Island

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I seem to like her a bit more with each episode. However, Bruce is still my favorite.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Cirie seems to be playing the best game on her tribe. She started out as a target and has not really been mentioned since then. She doesn't have anyone mad at her, it seems like she has offended no one. She is not useless in challenges but not a threat. She works hard around camp, doesn't complain and it seems like people confide in her without even realizing it. She is under the radar but still there. If she makes the merge she will go far into the game and it looks like a merge is very close. Even if her tribe goes to tribal counsel I think Bruce is more likely to go than her.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Look on Nick's thread to see what Hot Chocolate said he said about how desirable she was!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Well, I wasn't sure who I'd choose to be my 2nd pick for winning... now that Sally is gone, it's Cerie.
    I love her humor..she really cracks me up! Last night, when she said something like, "Maybe we can break his (Terry) arm".. I rolled!!!

So.. ok Cerie, let's do it!!!

ETA: Too bad she didn't say something totally snarky to Shane when she was looking at his schlong.. something like, "I'm sorry Shane, I don't see anything!"
    Last edited by Maveno; 04-14-2006 at 04:20 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    What is Cirie's game? She still seems to be a watcher more than a participant. She is getting more opinionated air time and does see Terry as the strongest threat. If Bruce is sidelined this next week, she will be the only intentional "outsider" left. Will she make overatures to Terry and ride on the HII to final 4 or will she grit her teeth and strengthen any alliance she may have with Casaya? She is very vulnerable right now though the strong players may keep her around to dump either the following week or at final 4 when they will need her on the jury.

Cirie - what is going through your head right now?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    My current favorite to win. Go Cirie!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    What is Cirie's game? She still seems to be a watcher more than a participant. She is getting more opinionated air time and does see Terry as the strongest threat. If Bruce is sidelined this next week, she will be the only intentional "outsider" left. Will she make overatures to Terry and ride on the HII to final 4 or will she grit her teeth and strengthen any alliance she may have with Casaya? She is very vulnerable right now though the strong players may keep her around to dump either the following week or at final 4 when they will need her on the jury.

Cirie - what is going through your head right now?
    I think she is smart. Like the person said upthread, she stays out of everyones way, but is around to get in on most of the talk around camp. Nobody see's her as a thread so they wont get rid of her..but she is strong enough in challanges to pull her weight. I really think that she is playing the best game out there and isnt using "strength" to do it, she's doing it in spite of the fact that she isnt "terry" or the strongest person there.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fogey
    This is the best she has looked in an immunity challenge...eating.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    AG, that was mean!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Cirie rocks! I want to see her win! She cracks me up. Her laughing at Shane was awesome.
    Carey

+ Reply to Thread