+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Cirie: Exile Island

I like this girl, she knows how to read people that's half the battle.....

Premium Member
    I couldn't stand Cirie at first but she has really grown on me. I love how she sits back and snickers at all the drama coming from her tribemates. The boob issue does not bother me.. we had to endure 2 seasons of icky Richard dropping his pants every time the cameras were on him so I figure if that didn't kill me an ill-fitting swimsuit is not going to either.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    All of this reversal of opinion is why I like to wait and see what the personalities are really like!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    In my Survivor fantasies I'd be playing like Cirie....being useful at camp, listening and nodding, quietly encouraging the fracture of other alliances, being a kind of B+ at challenges so as not to attract fear of a later immunity run (even if I could pull it off), but also far from being a liability. I'd also being keeping my sense of humor and a cheerful attitude through starvation, sleeplessness, filth, grunge, and lazy and nutty companions---OK, I said it was a fantasy! But that's why I like her.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I really liked her preshow but after the first episode with the leaves thing, not doing well in the swimming challenge and being so out of her element, that I wasn't crazy about her at all. I like her a little better now simply because she is not annoying like her tribemates. Thank god she is not pulling a Chris Vanutau. At least she knows her tribemates alliance is self destructing on it's own and isn't taking credit for doing something she had nothing to do with the way Chris did.

I'm quite bored with her smug giggling in confessionals. We can see that alliance falling apart. It's not neccesary for her to tell us over and over that it is. It's a strategy to keep your mouth shut and call no attention to yourself, it's just not one I like. She's to passive-though with all the infighting she will go far. Everyone else has bigger fish to fry. She's like wallpaper, just there.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    She's a little more active than wallpaper...e.g., passing on Shane's rant the next morning to Courtney. She's only active when it's safe to be so....not like some so called masterminds who overplay their sneaky manipulation.
    The first week I was sorry Tina went, but I gave props to Cirie for saving herself. In retrospect Melinda was probably the most deserving to go that week, but hindsignt's 20/20.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Courtney would have found out from Danielle. That's the first thing Danielle said when she saw Courtney the next morning. Something to the effect of "did she tell you what Shane said"? She was all set to tell her what happened. It's not like Cerie was stirring a pot that otherwise wouldn't have been stirred or letting out some secret to turn Courtney. She would have known anyway

I don't blame her for saving herself the first episode.

I lurve Cirie!

And I think it's smarter for her NOT to be too aggressive in scheming right now- she's VERY alert about what's happening and will step in for scheming when she needs to (as she did ep. 1).
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Premium Member
    I like her. She won me over, she has been on the chopping block since day 4, and is still around. I am rooting for her like I rooted for Steph when she was outnumbered on Tom's Tribe.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    Courtney would have found out from Danielle. That's the first thing Danielle said when she saw Courtney the next morning. Something to the effect of "did she tell you what Shane said"? She was all set to tell her what happened. It's not like Cerie was stirring a pot that otherwise wouldn't have been stirred or letting out some secret to turn Courtney. She would have known anyway

I don't blame her for saving herself the first episode.
    Yeah, but she couldn't be sure Danielle would bring it up... this way she was sure Courtney would ask D. if D. didn't bring it up, and remind D. Sometimes things that happen during the night get kind of forgotten if you get some good sleep after that. Plus this way, she is sort of allied with them, one of the girl gang gossiping about Shane.

+ Reply to Thread