+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bruce: Exile Island

Did I misunderstand Bruce made an alliance with Terry and Austin yet, he turned on them both by voting out Austin????
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I could be wrong, but I don't think he ever really said anything when Terry made the suggestion.

I was really surprised and tickled when the group of 6 stayed true to their tribe!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Leo
    Premium Member
    I think he was offered one, but based on the votes he didn't take it.

When the merge first happened, Terry approached Bruce with virtually the same line he gave to Dan at the beginning of the game...and we all know how that came out.

I know that Bruce could flip his loyalty at anytime, but so far, so good!! Hang tough, Bruce!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Bruce told Terry that he would jump ONLY if Danielle jumped. Danielle didn't jump so Bruce didn't jump
    Never underestimate the power of a Ticked off Female...~~Jelani

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    Did I misunderstand Bruce made an alliance with Terry and Austin yet, he turned on them both by voting out Austin????
    He seemed to believe that he wasn't going to be included in Casaya's final 4, but he never actually said that he'd vote with them.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Snoozin' on the beach
    Jelani is right. Actually I thought it was Terry that proposed the idea of "if we can get Danielle to go along, will you?" and he said yes. It seemed like mutual understanding that if she didn't, he wouldn't. It was Danielle that torpedoed la Mina's chances, not Bruce

FORT Fogey
    George is getting more and more delusional when it comes to his place in the pecking order. If Terry keeps winning immunity he'll be voted out by his so called alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    George is getting more and more delusional when it comes to his place in the pecking order. If Terry keeps winning immunity he'll be voted out by his so called alliance.
    Don't you mean Bruce?
    Anyways, I agree with what you said. At tribal council, Bruce said that he was concerned about his place in the pecking order, yet he still voted with the tribe that will vote him out once they take care of the La Minas.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I thought I was losing my mind when "George" was referenced! hc, thank you for bringing me back to the land of sanity!

AG, that was cute!!!

+ Reply to Thread