+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce: Exile Island

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I agree...he has a very likeable smile.
    Also agree, what the heck does hiked the entire state of Oregon mean? I mean it if was a long skinny state that statement might almost make sense, but it's a pretty square like rectangle... what did he do, hike around the edges, spiraling ever inward? Even if he hiked along the north edge on the Columbia...that's pretty civilized what with the big highway there.... Maybe he meant to say, backpacked all over the state? But why not in CA, which also has lots of backpackable wilderness? Weird.
    So true.

If I were him I wouldn't brag on the blackbelt though...might lead to early boot.
    Not likely. On one of the commercials, it shows him Highya'ing and doing some blackbelt kick move.
    Now I'm wondering if he's going to be annoying... unless he just won some competition and that's his adrenaline-induced reaction.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    So true.

Not likely. On one of the commercials, it shows him Highya'ing and doing some blackbelt kick move.
    Now I'm wondering if he's going to be annoying... unless he just won some competition and that's his adrenaline-induced reaction.
    Oh dear, doesn't sound good for flying UTR!

Snoozin' on the beach
    He could have been doing the move in private. Kind of go off by himself and practice the positons and movements. Did it show other people with him in the commercial or was he all by himself?

I don't think it would be that big a deal if the others know. I think finding out about the astronaut would be game ending for Dan. I know i'd boot him just for that. This cast looks like everyone has something the need to hide from the others.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    He could have been doing the move in private. Kind of go off by himself and practice the positons and movements. Did it show other people with him in the commercial or was he all by himself?
    Mind you..my recollection is from a quick look at the tube while walking through the living room... so, if I'm incorrect, hopefully someone can correct me.
    It looked like they were standing near water, on sand.. it did look like they had just finished up a challenge because I'm pretty sure there was a female doing something with a canoe/boat/thingy right behind him. It's females against males, right? So, yeah..pretty sure it was after a challenge in front of others.
    Hmm..maybe it was when they first arrived to the island..ya know, when they have to row themselves to the island after Probst kicks them off the motorized boat.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I say he's final 4, or one of the first out.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

He's my favorite too. Add me to the list.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Diggin' him mightily! I bet he's quick and as strong as hell! Physically and mentally! He probably also has all kinds of tricks to keep from "going crazy" from whatever - hunger, missing his family, whatever. I just think he's got what it takes. But I've been wrong before.

I have a brother named Bruce who'll be 60 on Tuesday! Whoa!!

He will be great!
    A karate and art teacher
    As well as an eagle scout
    What's not more to love!
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

They got some excellent over-50 contenders here! I like him a lot and hope he does not disappoint!
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Bruce seems like a really likable guy,the kind of guy everybody likes.I just hope it doesn't backfire on him later.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

+ Reply to Thread