+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Bruce: Exile Island

FORT Fan
    Love how Bruce kept smiling when Cirie, Danielle and Terry speech on what they have learnt in this game after 36 days. Although I didnt really get what Danielle was driving at.

Didnt think much of him in the game, but admire his personality away from the game.

I've watched this season off and on so I probably just missed the explanation, but why is Bruce's picture at the top of the forum still colored with that thing over it?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Bruce got into a life-threaterning medical situation that led to him being removed from the game. If you go back to about pages 5-6, you might find some info about it. He's been allowed back for the jury, but was not medically cleared to return to the competition.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

what a wonderful interview. Thanks. It's such a shame he didn't get a chance to finish the game properly-not a complaint out of him, depsite the excruciating pain- older people are like that more often than not. He is a pleasure to listen to and to, smart, life experience, well spoken, genuinely decent.

I think he would have had a shot at winning.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Bless his heart, I think he's just grateful to be alive. This poor man was just a couple of steps away from knocking on heaven's door, and who knows what else is going on with him at this point. I really like Bruce.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay, I totally echo your sentiments. Bruce was my favorite this season, as you can all see by my avatar. I changed it to him the night of the ep where he was carried off, as a tribute, and I'm keeping it till next time I post after tonight's show. I am still in a tossup as to whether I can stay awake till 11:00 tonight or will tape it. It's hard to stay up that late on a Sunday night esp. I have running around to do this evening before the show.

Bruce to me has loads of class. I'd adore to see him do TAR! You never know!

My oldest brother is named Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by shaynas_mom View Post
    prhoshay, I totally echo your sentiments. Bruce was my favorite this season, as you can all see by my avatar. I changed it to him the night of the ep where he was carried off, as a tribute, and I'm keeping it till next time I post after tonight's show. I am still in a tossup as to whether I can stay awake till 11:00 tonight or will tape it. It's hard to stay up that late on a Sunday night esp. I have running around to do this evening before the show.

Bruce to me has loads of class. I'd adore to see him do TAR! You never know!

My oldest brother is named Bruce.

love the avator! I may create one (I've never used any type of reality show contestant avator) Bruce really is the epitomy of how a reality show contesatnt should conduct themselves. What's sad is, in order to win SURVIVOR you have to be a souless , amoral jerk, to some degree. I don't think Bruce, had he stayed, would have won.
    I know it's only a game and so the lying and backstabbing is just part of the game and shouldn't be taken personaly, but if you are taught lying and bacstabbing show lack of character then it's hard to root for most of these contestants who are rewarded for their lack of a moral compass. So Bruce was a breath of fresh air.nd it was nice to watch the contestants express great concern, respect and love for him after he was evacuated out. Even Mr. crazy guy wanted Bruce to come back ...
    Last edited by redsox girl; 05-15-2006 at 02:48 PM.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

I know this is way late, but Ive only been on this site a short time. Bruce used to live on the corner of my street and I used to babysit his kids. He was a wonderful man and his family is equally as wonderful. Im glad hes ok.
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

YAY, Bruce!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213