+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bobby: Exile Island

Bobby: Exile Island

From the official site:
    Bobby Mason grew up in South Central Los Angeles, where he lost three friends over the years to gunshot wounds. When Mason reached high school, his parents facilitated his admittance to one of the top college prep schools in the country, The Harvard School (now known as Harvard-Westlake) in North Hollywood, California. While at the Harvard School, Mason was exposed to a diverse community of children from varying cultural and economic backgrounds and varying degrees of privilege. Mason declares he had experiences and made lifelong friendships with people that he otherwise would probably never have encountered or been exposed to. He honed his dream of being a scholar/athlete at the highest levels and was able to realize this when he was admitted to Amherst College in Massachusetts.

In 1996, Mason received his Bachelor of Arts degree cum laude in political science from Amherst, where he had also played baseball. He went on to attend Stanford Law School, graduated in 2000 and is currently an attorney in Los Angeles. He previously worked as an assistant to a sports agent and a consultant at a consulting firm.

Mason is a member of the American and California Bar Associations, Black Entertainment and Sports Lawyers Association, Black Sports Agents Association, National Association of Record Industry Professionals and Los Angeles Music Network.

In his spare time, Mason enjoys working out, any competition, fantasy baseball, drawing, reading and comic books. He describes himself as dominant, loyal, malleable and stubborn. He is most proud of being an all-around good guy. He was on "Blind Date" in 1998.

Mason is currently single and living in Los Angeles with his dogs, Bolo and Dog. His birth date is August 20, 1973.
    Favourites:
    Colors Navy blue & orange
    Scents Vanilla, cucumber, single malt scotch, fresh cut grass on baseball infield
    Flowers No favorite
    Board Games Risk, Boggle, Monopoly, Magic: the Gathering
    Video Games Ghost Recon, Halo 2, Fight Night 2, Gauntlet
    Sports to Play Baseball, air hockey
    Sports Teams Raiders, Dodgers, Lakers
    Outdoor Activities Running, throwing a football or baseball
    TV Shows SURVIVOR, The Daily Show, Real Time with Bill Maher, The Tick, Deadwood, The Discovery Channel
    Movies Pulp Fiction, Friday, Airplane, The Godfather, The Godfather II, Raw, Delirious, Braveheart
    Actors Robert De Niro, Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Actresses Famke Janssen, Salma Hayek, Angela Bassett
    Music NWA, Dr. Dre, Westside Connection, Darkside Crooks, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
    Magazines FHM, Discovery, Mental Floss, Men's Health, Sports Illustrated
    Books/Authors 48 Laws of Power and The Art of Seduction (Robert Greene), A Brief History of Time (Stephen Hawking)
    Cereals Corn Flakes with protein powder and nonfat milk
    Fruits Nectarine
    Snack Foods Beef jerky, string cheese
    Cookies Oatmeal raisin
    Candy Bars 100 Grand, Baby Ruth
    Alcoholic Drinks Jack Daniels, Johnnie Walker Black & Blue
    Non-Alcoholic Red Gatorade

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Very accomplished and seems to be likeable by what I've read. BUT, he's a Raider fan, so he gets tossed into the "NOPE" pile for me.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

How can he be "dominant" and "malleable" at the same time?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Damn, look at the guns on him. Shirtless Bobby would be nice. Kinda getting a jerk vibe from him, though,

Looks mean to me. Don't like him so far...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

You have to give a guy a chance when he's got a dog named Dog!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Snoozin' on the beach
    he looks tough and would be a good physical asset. The dominant and stubborn thing doesn't bode well if he lacks flexibility in the game. The lawyer thing is a turn off though, he should probably keep quiet about alot of stuff and let people assume other things. Not sure how I feel about him yet, leaning towards liking him.

FORT Fogey
    I'm getting a jackass vibe, but he'll make the jury.

Not too sure what to think of him. As soon as I read lawyer..I thought "jacka**". I've never heard of a lawyer listening to all that rap though...and as a lover of tattoos, I can't help but like him. Then I think of Lex...I though he'd be cool then he went a crazy...who knows!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    How can he be "dominant" and "malleable" at the same time?
    He thinks he's dominating but always discovers that he was being manipulated all along?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast