+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bobby: Exile Island

Snoozin' on the beach
    I don't know how I feel about him yet, he's hardly said a thing in 2 episodes. Though, maybe keeping quiet on this tribe is the smart thing to do. Let the other idiots dig their own grave shooting their mouths off.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I really want to like this guy because there have been a few too many racial stereotypes (for me) about him. Don't know enough about him yet. I still reserve judgment.
    At least he seems to be able to swim!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Very true!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Last night when he ran up behind RuthMarie and just sorta pulled her over to his mat was sooo awsome. He is still my favorite and like him more each episode.
    I love that the alliance of 4 has started to fall apart, now maybe Bobby can pull together a better group of 4. I'm hoping its Bobby, Bruce, Cirie and Danielle, got my fingers crossed.

Yeah, I like Bobby too. Hopefully he and Sally can become a strong alliance together. I'm seeing him, Cerie and Sally forming an allegiance. The girl who's not getting along with Shane (name?) eventually doing a secret agreement with them to jump alliances and go with them. Hope so anyway..

The capturing of Ruth Marie was an excellent move!! Made us laugh pretty hard.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    That was pretty smooth!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Hopefully he and Sally can become a strong alliance together. I'm seeing him, Cerie and Sally forming an allegiance. The girl who's not getting along with Shane (name?) eventually doing a secret agreement with them to jump alliances and go with them. Hope so anyway..
    Sally is not on their tribe. Are you talking once the merge hits? If you meant Danielle and not Sally, I don't think that's gonna happen. Melinda said in her Survivor Live interview that Bobby wanted Danielle gone and Danielle wanted Bobby gone. That was a big part of why Melinda couldn't get the votes to save herself, they targeted each other instead of a 3rd person they could both agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    Sally is not on their tribe. Are you talking once the merge hits? If you meant Danielle and not Sally, I don't think that's gonna happen. Melinda said in her Survivor Live interview that Bobby wanted Danielle gone and Danielle wanted Bobby gone. That was a big part of why Melinda couldn't get the votes to save herself, they targeted each other instead of a 3rd person they could both agree on.
    Arghhh!! Last night..I was rooting for the wrong team to win too! I wanted Sally's team to win! Hate it when my thought process is all wrong.
    Thanks for reminding me. Disregard my post.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    someone do a screencap of bobby throwing down ruth marie--please, please, please?

Quote Originally Posted by CharmmyKitty View Post
    someone do a screencap of bobby throwing down ruth marie--please, please, please?
    someone please! It was like going in slo-mo when it happened

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast