+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Aras : Exile Island

Snoozin' on the beach
    He's obnoxious

Like someone mentioned before, the only thing good about this guy is that he's hot. Other than that, I really can't stand him. I couldn't believe that he actually went up to Cirie and Melinda and told them he was going to vote for either one of them. That seemed like a rather stupid move on his part. You don't just go up to someone and just tell them that you'll be voting for one of them.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I guess if you're only looking with your eyes...you'd say he's hot (and I am not targeting you, hot_chocolate).

He...SO...ugly...sux.

People like him think they get a free pass because of their looks...which they really can't claim any pass for because they are not responsible for their looks. Their looks are because of 2 people who got together...they deserve no tributes for that. How embarrassing that they are that stupid if they accept compliments!

Give me a smart man over a 'hot' man anyday! (Altho' hot combined with smart doesn't hurt! )
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic
    I knew something was wrong with this guy when he has an MBA and an undergrad degree, yet working as a yoga instructor!
    This guy is an arrogant, obnoxious, a$$. Bet he was fired several times before doing the yoga! I hope that he goes soon.

Before the game started I had read somewhere that he couldn't or didn't want to lie, based on his yoga principles/training. Maybe that explains why he acted like he did...in his mind he was doing the right thing by being upfront about it.

Not trying to excuse what he and Shane did, I thought it was arrogant and thoughtless. I just don't know if he saw it that way.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Leo
    Premium Member
    If that's the case then I'll have to call Aras out for stupidity. Does he have no idea what Survivor is about? Lying is a crucial part of this game. Did he actually think he could somehow waltz his way to a million bucks without telling a lie? If so, then he doesn't really deserve to be on the island.

this guys a complete idiot, everyone in casaya (with the exception of bruce) needs to be voted off em masse.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by maersk View Post
    this guys a complete idiot, everyone in casaya (with the exception of bruce) needs to be voted off em masse.
    Now, now, what did Bobby ever do to offend you? So far he's been amusing and quiet, while apparently pulling his weight. That Shane didn't include him in his gang of 4 is another sign of his worthiness!
    B&B should team up and squash the other idiot males on their team. I'm giving the young women a 2nd chance because they were so embarrassed by Aras and Shane's behavior, and ditto Cirie as she is playing the game as hard as she can on the psych side.
    I hope the explanations for Aras' behavior suggested above are true...then he's just insensitive and dumb, in the sense of not being able to visual how things will look to another in advance, as opposed to insensitive and arrogant, not caring about others.
    Shane...so far seeming like a pretty selfish media savvy actor jonesing for nicotine and caffeine...no wonder he said in before the show that his son had to keep an eye on him rather than vice versa! Poor kid. Let this be a lesson to you, Boston--stay away from cigarettes and coffee! Actually, watching my parents go through a frantic search for caffeine and nicotine one day on a cross country car trip turned me off both for life. Maybe this will do the same for him.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Not too certain about being gay..now that I've seen him in action.
    But, I must say...his oddball "put one hand over the other...think fire...do you feel anything"...schtick was a lil wierd. Especially with a group of guys who are probably thinking he's a fruitball for having them do that.

He'll probably go far.
    1. Let's not insult the gay guys by putting him off on them. All of the gay guys I know are smarter than/more polite/more diplomatic than he is.

2. I noticed when he did his "hand thing", Bobby was excluded. Interesting. Bobby was coming toward them when he did his little thing.

I like this guy less and less the more I think about him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Before the game started I had read somewhere that he couldn't or didn't want to lie, based on his yoga principles/training. Maybe that explains why he acted like he did...in his mind he was doing the right thing by being upfront about it.

Not trying to excuse what he and Shane did, I thought it was arrogant and thoughtless. I just don't know if he saw it that way.
    If he didn't want to lie, all he had to do was keep his mouth shut. It was him that brought the subject up in the first place. Don't even mention who might be booted to the bootees or say "I don't know how i'm going to vote yet" if someone else brought up the subject.

I get the feeling he's either a) looking at end game so he can tell the jury--I never lied to you, I'm a standup, decent, noble guy crapola OR b) he's an egotistical jerk that disguises his digs (poorly). Bet he's a master at giving backhanded compliments

+ Reply to Thread