+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Aras : Exile Island

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    I agree...and wasn't there a season (can't think of which one) where the 1st guy voted off was a little "cuckoo" with some um..unusual mumbo jumbo???!
    Peter from Marquesas- did his deep yoga breathing to start fire (but that worked) and was generally spacy. Aras is certainly new age-y, but not in a creepy way like Peter was.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass View Post
    Peter from Marquesas- did his deep yoga breathing to start fire (but that worked) and was generally spacy. Aras is certainly new age-y, but not in a creepy way like Peter was.
    He's cuter than Peter. If you LOOK weird and act weird it's creepy. If you are cute and act weird it's ditzy, but not threatening or scary.

He's kinda cute.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Newbie
    I think he's the winner! And he's a hottie!

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    This is the second guy who listed "The Big Lebowski" as his favourite movie. Kind of an unusual choice for a *favourite* movie...I hope they have the DVD at Loser Lodge.
    That in itself makes me think he's not gay. I doubt that a gay guy would ever pick that movie as his favorite. However, I do think he is strange and kind of pretentious.

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    However, I do think he is strange and kind of pretentious.
    Add stupid to that list...does he think discussing his choice to boot right in front of everyone, and giving away his alliance from the beginning is the way to win this game. Moron.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    How much more arrogant can this guy be? While he was telling Cirie and Melinda that one of them was going, I thought OK Mr. Smug, you keep thinking that you are running this thing outright, you might be out before you know it. I hope. He may be cute, but cute doesn't trump obnoxious....and obnoxious makes one ugly.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LG.
    as much as I disliked Cerie and Melinda after they booted their strongest member last week, they sure didn't deserve to be told by Aras that they were too old and un-hot to deserve to stay on the show last night. He won't make it to the end. Smoker-dude is going to implode and take down his little clique with it, I hope, as Aras was stupid enough to give it away completely.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Trying to find something good to say about Aras' move ... it was, he said, that he didn't like blindsiding people... ok, but is that worse than spending your last day knowing you are leaving? Maybe he could accept that, but most people couldn't. And of course Shane really helped by telling Cirie, and you are next. And if Bobby has ears he can do the math and figure out he is #3 on the hit list. So they can all 3 mope... maybe Shane thinks it will inspire them to keep the tribe from tribal council. But it came accross as, we don't care if we go to council or not since we are safe. Of course if any of the outer 3 survive til the merge they will have NO loyalty to the inner 4, as the girls clearly knew.
    Well, whatever his motives it was an incredibly stupid move. If Melinda had had any wedge with that kind of warning she would have saved herself and ousted Aras or Shane. And certainly Cirie and Bobby (and now Bruce) will be looking hard for that wedge now.
    Last edited by PWS; 02-10-2006 at 02:40 PM.

Well the only thing I like about Aras is that he is hot, other than that...he just plain old sucks. His head is so far up his butt, I really hope that Cirie, Bobby and Bruce can turn Danielle to their side, since the other 3 are the only people that I don't like so far this year (out of the 14 left) I sooo want their alliance to be wiped out.

+ Reply to Thread