+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OLN Survivor Amazon

OLN Survivor Amazon

I couldn't find this anywhere on the site, so if it needs to be moved, please do so.

I would love to discuss this season with others ... is this the Jenna that Jeff is now dating? How far into the season until the whole "chocolate/peanut butter" deal is made?

Glad Daniel was booted, he was lazy and I can't stand lazy. I'm anxious to see how this one pans out.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Oh, goodness no. Jeff is dating Julie from Vanuatu.

Jenna from this season (blech) is dating Ethan from Africa. I think the chocolate/peanut butter deal was made after the merge. It seems to me that it was an individual immunity. Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach.

Premium Member
    I'm watching. I actually recorded it tonight so haven't watched it yet but I will. I never watched Survivor until Guatemala so now I'm excited to be able to catch another full season.

I turn on the tv to Heidi and Jenna talking about how the older women are jealous because they are cute and have better bodies. I just want to know who told them that. Neither one of them is cute.

I am so full of mixed emotions about this season. I can't stand Jenna or Heidi but love Matt.

Premium Member
    No kidding dagwood! Heidi has some scary looking implants. She's all skin and bones and wrinkled implants. Joanne is getting on my nerves with her constant in your face religion.
    I'm glad Daniel got booted early, I couldn't stand him. I'm sick of hearing the whining about how everybody hates me because I'm *insert nationality/disability/religion/race/young and beautiful with big boobs* or whatever it is that makes them a little different. Maybe you are just a lazy pain in the ass and nobody can stand you because you suck.

Heidi looks awful ... she needs a few days in the salon to regain her beauty. Didn't she get fired from her teaching job because of that incident?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    That's what we heard. Also I think she kind of cut her job, and her whole experience there was not the ideal role model one. But stripping for peanut butter and chocolate definitely was a topper.

Premium Member
    I'm slow getting caught up on this season so I just got to the stripping episode last night.
    I'm really sick of hearing these women complaining about how they have an advantage over the older women because they have better bodies. I guess if they think being all bony and wasted looking is attractive... I had my husband come in and look at Heidi last night. He thought she looked like a scarecrow.
    Shawna's amazing recovery when the men showed up was not lost on Deena. I wasn't sorry to see her get booted.

+ Reply to Thread