+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Panama - Exile Island premieres February 2nd, 2006; Non-Major**SPOILERS**

Ruth Marie, Misty and Courtney look like they are going to drive me CRAZY!! I'm still routing for Bruce!! And all I can say about Bobby's arms is DAMN!!!

Anybody watch the sneak preview on the TV Guide channel last night? No big revelations, but they had a few more interviews with the contestants and talked about how the tribal council "cave" was made. Pretty cool.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I haven't been a regular Survivor watcher for several seasons now - it kind of got to be same ole, same ole boring to me. But this new concept will be worth watching for at least the first episode. I'm glad to see the show switching things up and trying to keep it fresh.

Well I just watched the video of all some of the contestants on CBS. its going to be interesting. But I'm stumped too why they wouldn't wait for the olympics to be over.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    And no more Jamies or Lydias. And while we're at it, no more cross overs from another season. I loved seeing Bobby Jon again, but hopefully he and Steph are the last Survivor's to come back to the game on a regular season. Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering when the new cast was going to be announced. I'm really curious as to how this season is going to play out.
    Same here. I lose interest in any reality show when I see former reality contestants on. Survivor All Stars was one of the worst reality shows ever other than Amazing Race The Rob and Amber Show. This looks like it will be an interesting show curious how the four tribes will play out. Don't know how the all female and all old folks will compete physically with the young males.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    This is another possible contestant: Tina Scheer, 45...she's a female lumberjack (lumberjill?) from Wisconsin.

WOW what hair! She does knwo that she can't take a can of Aqua Net with her right?
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by meagann99 View Post
    Well I just watched the video of all some of the contestants on CBS. its going to be interesting. But I'm stumped too why they wouldn't wait for the olympics to be over.
    Because many of us can't stand the Olympics and are thankful for something else to watch?

Anybody know if there are any gay survivors this season?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by christofer_hawk View Post
    Anybody know if there are any gay survivors this season?
    I think no one is out in advance, but people are speculating of course, figuring there must be at least one.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I think no one is out in advance, but people are speculating of course, figuring there must be at least one.
    I think Aras is setting off most people's gaydar. I don't think he is myself, but I could be wrong...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast