+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Panama - Exile Island premieres February 2nd, 2006; Non-Major**SPOILERS**

Just read that the new contestants will be announced this Monday, 1/9. Please, no Judds this time, CBS.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Just read that the new contestants will be announced this Monday, 1/9. Please, no Judds this time, CBS.
    And no more Jamies or Lydias. And while we're at it, no more cross overs from another season. I loved seeing Bobby Jon again, but hopefully he and Steph are the last Survivor's to come back to the game on a regular season. Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering when the new cast was going to be announced. I'm really curious as to how this season is going to play out. With exile island, somehow I think it's going to be a little more vicious than other seasons, as far as how the contestants interact with each other. I kind of hate this time of year when Survivor airs, because after this season, it's like a huge withdrawl before the next one starts in the fall

So do we know for sure when it will air?? I'm a little confused (okay, understatement) .. do the 'voted off' contestants stay on Exile Island for a week and then return, or do they vote one off, and one on the island? OR, do they vote one off who goes to the island and their only hope of returning is by finding the hidden idol??
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    This is another possible contestant: Tina Scheer, 45...she's a female lumberjack (lumberjill?) from Wisconsin.

Whoa... looks like we know who took State in Big Hair.

Wow, so soon. Hope it is all new people and no reruns from previous seasons. Hope it is vicious and full of backstabbing greedy people. No doorman from NYC, please. No skinny atheltic females who are already skin and bones with any attitudes of self entitlement either.

Oh, yeah a little cultural diversity please.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 01-10-2006 at 10:03 AM.

I'm so excited about this survivor!! Finally a good twist!!
    GO BRUCE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Whoa... looks like we know who took State in Big Hair.

I was thinking the same thing.

anybody know if they are spoilers out already on the booting order? i started to read the comments on the bios, and noticed some comments like final four, or jury member. not sure how the heck you come to that conclusion by looking at a pic, and reading the bios. so i'm just wondering before i read the rest of them. i don't like to be spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by julitta View Post
    anybody know if they are spoilers out already on the booting order? i started to read the comments on the bios, and noticed some comments like final four, or jury member. not sure how the heck you come to that conclusion by looking at a pic, and reading the bios. so i'm just wondering before i read the rest of them. i don't like to be spoiled.
    I haven't seen any booting order on here, but if you go to ChillOne's website, I'm sure they are on there..I don't want to ruin the suprise though.

Quote Originally Posted by julitta View Post
    I would hope that the members here at FORT would respect the fact that most of us prefer to remain unspoiled. Anything posted about "boot order" in the contestants' threads should be strictly a guess. Anybody who is checking out the internet spoilers is free to create a thread with the word "spoiler" in the title, that the rest of us can avoid.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast