+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi all

bryan

Hi all

Hi justed joined this forum. I am a reality junkie the shows i am hooked on now is survivor, American idol and Are you hot. Who is everyone favorite on survivor i like heidi i didn't like her attitude toward deaf girl though. look forward to talking to members about this show or other.

Welcome to the FORT, Bryan. Be sure to check out the "Introduce Yourself" thread in the General Discussion forum.

Hi Brian,
    Welcome (I'm pretty new here too) I love a lot of these shows.
    I gotta say the Are you hot one I can't tolerate. It's just too ? I saw a little of it and I couldn't tolerate the judges. Especially Lorenzo Lamas (sp)
    I like The Bachelorette, Joe Millionaire, Survivor always been my favorite. And I'm an ex Osbourne show lover.
    For the guys I like them all so far except Dan and Rob is like a little kid.
    I like all the women so far.
    After I see the show a couple of more times I'm sure this will change dramatically.
    see you on the boards!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Hi Bryan and welcome to the FORT.
    It's too early for me to say who are my favorites, but so far I like all the women. Didn't like that Hiedi didn't try to interact more with Christy, but other than that. She is a pretty likeable girl, so far.

I like Butch, and I'm not sure about the rest of them. I think most of them are okay (so far), with the exception of Dave. He just rubs me the wrong.

Hi Bryan,
    glad you found your way to us.

I agree with Wolf, it's a lottle too early for me to say who I like this season.

I'm a slave to MB's editing anyway.
    I like who he wants me to like
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread