+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finale Boot Picks **SPOILERS**

Snoozin' on the beach
    I hope they are true. Go Danni!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann View Post
    Thanks for posting, fluff! I'm hoping Danni's predicted win isn't just wishful thinking. I'd love to see her win it all. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Rafe win it either; just please not Lydia or Stephenie.
    I'm going to pretty much ditto what Dinahann said. I hope Stephenie gets booted first. Heh heh.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I really hope that Stephenie doesn't even get 2nd place money. I'd like to see a Rafe/Danni final two, and would be fine with either of them winning.
    First ... thanks for posting those fluff. I usually don't look at the spoilers until after the show to see if they were correct, but just had to look today.

suncat ... I'm with you and also prefer a Rafe/Danni F2. Regarding Stephenie, what makes it worse is I (and others) think she was playing for 2nd place money all along so if this outcome is correct, the bottom line is she will have achieved her goal and won the game she was playing. Boo - Hiss !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12