+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FORTers... time to poll the jury

I understood that Judd did not know that Steph voted for him until he saw the show, the same time as the rest of us. So at voting time, if Steph's in the F2, Judd would vote for Steph, "his Jersey Girl."

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills View Post
    I understood that Judd did not know that Steph voted for him until he saw the show, the same time as the rest of us. So at voting time, if Steph's in the F2, Judd would vote for Steph, "his Jersey Girl."
    Wouldn't Cindy have filled Judd in, though, after she got booted? I know they're not supposed to talk about the game with each other, but I'm sure they do. Unless, are they sequestered separately? I didn't think that they were.

I don't think they can discuss specifics like who voted what at the loser lodge. If that was the case we would have seen it in previous jurys. And while they may want to flaunt the rules, my bet is they lose whatever money that they have made if they do discuss specifics like that.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JBJFAN View Post
    Wouldn't Cindy have filled Judd in, though, after she got booted?
    Aside from issues of what they're allowed to discuss or not, there's no reason for her to have filled him in, and he probably wouldn't have bought it anyway. It's possible if she were really pissed at Steph, but it seems she'd rather her win than anyone else.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills View Post
    I'm feeling like it's more of an act on Judd's part and that he did know something. We'll know for sure Sunday

I haven't really collected all of my thoughts on this but some of my vote guesses are based on some exit interviews I read.

Judd says he hasn't mellowed about the scumbag thing and feels STEPH really betrayed him.

Cindy said Rafe is the ringleader and Steph is the messenger. It read like she knew this and it wasn't based just on what we saw in this past episode. She also said her main mission was to beat Steph ... not let Steph beat her ... she didn't say why. My opinion is she continues on that mission with the only ammo she has to do that now ... her VOTE.

Also ... the votes of the last 2 boots may depend heavily on the circumstances of their elimination ... including who makes the final choice and whom the choose.

So here's some hip-shot guesses.

Steph v. Lydia

Bobby Jon: Lydia ( Steph makes him want to vomit.)
    Jamie: Lydia ( Lyd disappointed him but was his Bud )
    Gary: Steph ( Flips a coin)
    Judd: Lydia (Spite. He said he feels Steph betrayed him)
    Cindy: Lydia (Beating Steph was her mission. She's bitter.)
    Danni: Steph (Fellow against the odds player)
    Rafe: Lydia ( Chooses fellow Rookie over re-tread)

Winner = Lydia 5-2
    Rafe's vote will probably turn on exactly how he finds himself out of the F2. If Steph chooses Lydia as is the likely case to arrive at this F2, he'll squawk that he most deserved to be chosen and vote against Steph. If Lydia wins Final immunity and chooses Steph over Rafe, Rafe will reverse his vote ... but I won't notice because I'll be in a dead faint over Lydia winning anything.

Steph v. Rafe

Bobby Jon: Rafe ( see "vomit" above, )
    Jamie: Rafe (Rookie over re-tread)
    Gary: Rafe ( He's not starstruck over Steph)
    Judd: Rafe ( Betrayal=Steph's the Scummiest Scumbag)
    Cindy: Rafe (Mission=beat Steph)
    Danni: Rafe ( Unless in the boots he betrays her trust)
    Lydia: Steph ( Steph promised to feed her after the finale)

Winner = Rafe 6-1

Steph v. Danni

Bobby Jon: Danni (Doesn't make him want to vomit)
    Jamie: Danni (Payback and Rookie over re-tread)
    Gary: Danni (His Pal)
    Judd: Danni ( Payback for betrayal)
    Cindy: Danni ( The only way Cindy can beat Steph)
    Rafe: Danni ( Redemption for Axis of Evil M'ship)
    Lydia: Steph ( Steph slips a steak to Lyd at the finale)

Winner = Danni 6-1

Danni v. Lydia

Bobby Jon: Danni (game play, original alliance)
    Jamie: Lydia ( his little bud)
    Gary: Danni ( helped him get to the merge )
    Judd: Danni ( Lyd's a little fishy smelling scumbag)
    Cindy: Danni
    Rafe: Danni ( relationship and trust)
    Steph: Danni

Winner = Danni 6-1
    Danni flattens her like a pancake. Jamie was just the designated sympathy vote because Lydia was his little buddy. Rafe might reverse if Danni dumps him at the end and takes Lydia. But I don't see a Lydia/Danni F2 happening. I think if Danni was in the choosing position she'd choose to take Rafe over Lydia.

Danni v. Rafe

Bobby Jon: Danni (Original pre-merge alliance)
    Jamie: Danni (Danni's prettier than Rafe )
    Gary: Danni ( He'll recognize her superior gaming)
    Judd: Danni (Rafe is one of the betraying scumbags)
    Cindy: Danni (She knows Rafe was the hatchet man)
    Steph: Rafe (Says Danni is the wrong cool chick)
    Lydia: Rafe (Sitting up and giving paw to Steph for food)

Winner = Danni 5-2
    Judd could blame it all on the biological girlies and throw his vote Rafe's way ... but I think he'll vote against the ones he counted on to keep him in the game ... the stinkin' scumbags. ) If Rafe chooses to take to F2 Danni over Steph, Steeph might vote for Danni instead.

Rafe v. Lydia

Bobby Jon: Rafe ( Less offensive, More deserving.)
    Jamie: Lydia ( His buddy )
    Gary: Rafe ( based on overall game play)
    Judd: Lydia ( Spite again.)
    Cindy: Lydia (She knows Rafe was the hatchet man)
    Steph: Rafe (tentative .. see ** note)
    Danni: Rafe (Established relationship. Mutual respect)

Tentative Winner = Rafe 4-3
    ** Steph could become a swing vote here if Rafe wins Final immunity and chooses to take Lydia or cuts some sort of deal with Lydia instead of Steph, she could turn against him and reverse this outcome. In the same circumstances, Danni could also become the swing vote ... but I don't see her as vindictive so I don't think she would.

.............................. .............................

So to summarize F2 outcomes:

Lydia can beat Steph, and has a chance to beat Rafe in an upset.

Rafe can beat Steph handily, and Lydia in a close one.

Danni easily beats Steph and Lydia and rather handily beats Rafe.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

PostScript ... I do think that although Lydia disappointed Jamie, he would have mellowed enough by jury time to vote for her to win anyway. Also, remember that this guy is a bit off balance and what Lydia would have to say to him at the jury might have soothed him. Most if not all of the bootees realize that Lydia is a coattail rider, easily swayed with no obvious goals, thoughts or stategy of her own so her bud Jamie, if anyone would give her a pity pass.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Don't feel like counting votes, but I think Lydia loses to anyone. Steph can only beat Lydia. I think Danni can beat anyone in a vote, but I think Rafe has a better shot at the F2 than Danni as he is better at the immunity challenges.

Chances of winning IMO:

Rafe - 44%
    Danni - 40%
    Steph - 15%
    Lydia - 1%

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    I don't think they can discuss specifics like who voted what at the loser lodge. If that was the case we would have seen it in previous jurys. And while they may want to flaunt the rules, my bet is they lose whatever money that they have made if they do discuss specifics like that.
    Hmmmm...well, if you're right, then that shoots all MY predictions straight to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    Danni vs. Lydia
    I don't see this one happening at all.
    I'm curious why not. I think it VERY likely that Danni would pick Lydia if she got to the end. Any pretense Danni has of wanting to "go to the end with a strong person" is just that--a pretense (one in fact that Gary seems to have invented for her...). Frankly, I still think this is true of all of them--I just don't see a lot of respect for Lydia and if she goes to a final, any votes she gets will be AGAINST the other person and not FOR her.

I still think Lydia will be seen as a great F2 patsy, so chances are they will all be on pins and needles being nice to her. The person who gets the next IC, unless they have a strategic brain fart, will steer arguments from their chosen third away from Lydia and towards the fourth person--the odd man out. The odd man out will be trying to persuade Lydia to go with them and cause a 2-2 tie, assuming of course that they can't move the position of the IC holder.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast