+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: On the Next Survivor (12/11)

On the Next Survivor (12/11)

Quote Originally Posted by Official CBS Website
    A surprise from a local family quickly shakes up the Final Four in a traditional Maya ceremony. Later, a surprise thunderstorm sets the Survivors wondering if a decision they made upset the Maya gods.

Two Survivors question their alliance and agree on who should be eliminated. Will this decision work to their advantage?

With only three days left, the Final Four face off in an intense battle to make it to the end. Who will outwit, outlast and outplay to be become the Sole Survivor?
    I have no idea what decision the Survivors make that they later question.

The second one is maybe Rafe and Danni?

Originally Posted by Official CBS Website
    A surprise from a local family quickly shakes up the Final Four in a traditional Maya ceremony. Later, a surprise thunderstorm sets the Survivors wondering if a decision they made upset the Maya gods.

Two Survivors question their alliance and agree on who should be eliminated. Will this decision work to their advantage?

With only three days left, the Final Four face off in an intense battle to make it to the end. Who will outwit, outlast and outplay to be become the Sole Survivor?

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    I have no idea what decision the Survivors make that they later question.

The second one is maybe Rafe and Danni?

Mariner ... Do you think it's it possible that the "shake up" and the questionable decision ... has something to do with gender superiority in the Mayan culture ? ... they did something like that in a previous Survivor..

I have no idea either, but possibly the females question the decision to eliminate a female at the last TC, rather than the last standing male ... or perhaps they have to decide who has the chief role in the ceremony and they choose the wrong gender ? Dunno' ... just a thought.

The second one is odd because they are both questioning their alliance and agreeing on who should be eliminated at the same time. I think maybe the 2 "questioning" Survivors are questioning their alliance with a third Survivor rather than each other.

As for who any of them think "should" be eliminated ... Rafe and Danni could decide Stephanie or Lydia "should" be eliminated, or possibly Steph and Lydia realize Rafe or Danni should be eliminated to create a dismal choice for the jury at Final 2 ?

I still think if it's a Steph/Lydia F2 the jury should vote to donate the money to create a "Save the Howlers Foundation" instead.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I still think if it's a Steph/Lydia F2 the jury should vote to donate the money to create a "Save the Howlers Foundation" instead.
    Seconded!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Question about preview

Is it just my imagination, or when Jeff said "the 15th person voted off of Survivor" is . . . and they panned the remaining players, they showed who was wearing the immunity necklace.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    Is it just my imagination, or when Jeff said "the 15th person voted off of Survivor" is . . . and they panned the remaining players, they showed who was wearing the immunity necklace.
    Omg I saw that aswell. Can anyone see if someone was wearing the immunity necklace?

FORT Newbie
    I recorded the show in HDTV and just went back to see who was wearing the Immunity Necklace.

I definitely saw who was wearing it, but I'm a long time lurker but new contributor to this board and don't know how to do that thing where you put the answer in parentheses and make it invisible...can anyone enlighten me?
    Last edited by VinceDee; 12-09-2005 at 08:35 PM.

FORT Newbie
    The system won't seem to let me edit my above post, so here's a follow up:

I figured out how to do the spoiler tag, so here's the answer to who was wearing the Immunity Necklace in the previews:

Click to see Spoiler:
    The person wearing the Immunity Necklace in the previews is......RAFE!

FORT Fogey
    The second one could be anyone. Alliance lines have been very thin and crossing since the shuffle.

Thanks and welcome VinceDee! You can edit your posts but only for half an hour after you originally post. You are definitely right about who is wearing the necklace at tribal council so now we know one of the final three.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceDee View Post
    but I'm a long time lurker but new contributor to this board
    and

thanks for checking in hi def all I have is a 19" regular old color tv.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast