+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Keylolo View Post
    Rafe has been calling the shots for the past two weeks. He made the push to get rid of Judd, capatalizing on Danni's desperation and Lydia's frustration with Steph. And again tonight he had enough votes to send Cindy packing and I think Steph knew that and voted with the tribe.
    Rafe has always been calling the shots. At best he let Steph THINK she was. And Lydia listens to him, as much as she's capable of listening or comprehending anyone. Plus, Danni seems to trust him. Which I actually find kind of odd, even though it seems to have worked out for her so far.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie
    Rafe worried me there, I thought he was going to screw it up. They made it look like they were going to kick off Rafe. Something must have happened that they didn't show us. Rafe must be good to get out of that one.

Whats it like in the final 2? I think Lydia would lose to anyone and I think Steph would lose to anyone but Lydia, would Danni beat Rafe? Maybe...

Rafe switching on Cindy and going with Danni could be the thing that ends him. We'll see.

I'd like to see Rafe win, but I am not happy with his decisions after this episode, but. I am impressed that he is still there.

Cindy really needed to shut up about the car at tribal council, she went on for way too long

Snoozin' on the beach
    I don't think Rafe or Danni have any intention of taking each other to F2. They were just saying whatever had to be said to each other to get through THIS TC. In a way, they both had their heads on the block. It's better to join forces (even temporarily) to save their own behind until a time when one of them has the necklace and is safe no matter how they vote. They've each got to be thinking Steph is the one to take, with all her enemies on the jury.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Why did Cindy take Steph on the reward? Do they feel they have to keep feeding the beast to keep it happy? I can see the finale now:

Jeff: Gary how much weight did you lose?
    Gary: 30 lbs

Jeff:Judd?
    Judd: 35 lbs.

Jeff: Danni?
    Danni:25 lbs

Jeff: Steph?
    Steph:.... uh, i gained 7 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    I don't think Rafe or Danni have any intention of taking each other to F2. They were just saying whatever had to be said to each other to get through THIS TC. In a way, they both had their heads on the block. It's better to join forces (even temporarily) to save their own behind until a time when one of them has the necklace and is safe no matter how they vote. They've each got to be thinking Steph is the one to take, with all her enemies on the jury.
    Isn't it odd that Lydia seems to have no longer had any such fear?

Maybe even SHE's finally aware that she's playing for 2nd place, no matter what. Steph isn't self-aware enough to realize the same.

Actually, Danni wouldn't be a bad F2 partner for Steph, because Steph could pull the card that Danni got lucky/coat-tailed it near the end, and also call to alliance loyalty, assuming she thinks the others don't hold a grudge. The worst F2er for Steph would be Rafe, if she realizes it.

Lydia is the magic bullet for anyone. Face it. If they realize it.

Why did Cindy take Steph on the reward? Do they feel they have to keep feeding the beast to keep it happy? I can see the finale now:

OH my gosh, that's hilarious
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I just saw a preview for next week's finale. I don't think the announcer is aware of Steph's status, or else he's basing way too much on those polls. He describes Steph as the "loser turned favorite". He got the loser part right...

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post

I just saw a preview for next week's finale. I don't think the announcer is aware of Steph's status, or else he's basing way too much on those polls. He describes Steph as the "loser turned favorite". He got the loser part right...
    It's the "Rupert" technique. Ignore what you are actually seeing about the person in favor of what gives you a nice PR tagline.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Actually, Danni wouldn't be a bad F2 partner for Steph, because Steph could pull the card that Danni got lucky/coat-tailed it near the end, and also call to alliance loyalty, assuming she thinks the others don't hold a grudge.
    I don't know Krom. Whenever I think of potential arguements, I always play the devils advocate. It might sway 1 jury members that doesn't know what's going on back at camp but Rafe, Cindy, and Lydia know otherwise firsthand. I'd bet Danni has Gary, BJ and Jamies vote as it stands right now. We'll have to wait til Sunday...the suspense will be terrible

I don't know Krom. Whenever I think of potential arguements, I always play the devils advocate. It might sway 1 jury members that doesn't know what's going on back at camp but Rafe, Cindy, and Lydia know otherwise firsthand. I'd bet Danni has Gary, BJ and Jamies vote as it stands right now. We'll have to wait til Sunday...the suspense will be terrible
    It's all a matter of what they THINK the others think more than what actually IS.

The problem is I have no idea what Steph is actually thinking week to week, despite all the screen time they give her.

+ Reply to Thread