+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boot Picks **Spoilers** 12/8

I think Cindy is just floating along on coat tails like Lydia so I'm cool with it all.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I wish it was Lydia or Rafe. But I'm glad Danni's safe and in the final 4 (and that much closer to winning and not making Guatemala a complete bomb of a season). I figured the only thing that would save her is an immunity winning streak, but I guess not. I like Cindy, but she really didn't live up to what I was expecting. Interesting too that she wins the car RC. Looks like that curse holds up. I hope she keeps it, because it'd really suck if she gave up her car, gave everyone else there's, and then still got booted.

I've been thinking about why Cindy takes the car, and then gets booted. (I'm guessing that is what will happen). It's actually a smart move. There are 5 people left, she was left out of the loop with Judd's boot and she probably feels she is next anyway. So, she's figuring- they may not boot me now if I give them a car, but they will boot me next and I will end up with nothing. Might as well take the car and get booted with something. Surely she knows she won't make it to the F2

I was afraid to open this thread for fear it would say Danni would be booted. Well I'm glad to see my girl will make it to the final four ....I was hopng Stef would be getting the boot, but no such luck! I'm not surprised that Cindy will be voted out. What's surprising is that she lasted as long as she did.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    I've been thinking about why Cindy takes the car, and then gets booted. (I'm guessing that is what will happen). It's actually a smart move. There are 5 people left, she was left out of the loop with Judd's boot and she probably feels she is next anyway. So, she's figuring- they may not boot me now if I give them a car, but they will boot me next and I will end up with nothing. Might as well take the car and get booted with something. Surely she knows she won't make it to the F2
    Cindy making the final 4 would have been kind of interesting. I would have been curious as to whether Steph would have gotten rid of Lydia in the final 4 spot, then gone into a final 3 with Rafe and Cindy and where it would have gone from there. I think Rafe (or anyone left, for that matter) would take Steph to the final 2, but I wonder who Steph would pick to take with her if she was given the option.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Cindy making the final 4 would have been kind of interesting. I would have been curious as to whether Steph would have gotten rid of Lydia in the final 4 spot, then gone into a final 3 with Rafe and Cindy and where it would have gone from there. I think Rafe (or anyone left, for that matter) would take Steph to the final 2, but I wonder who Steph would pick to take with her if she was given the option.
    I think if Steph was given the option, she would pick Lydia. Lydia should have been booted way back when, and it's just by luck she is still there. Steph could point out that she was a coat tail rider this whole game, and she played the game, while Lydia sat and watched. I think the jury would still choose Lydia over Steph for the million though. That would be a horrible, horrible F2. I would like to see Danni V. Rafe as F2.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    hmm, isn't the immunity challenge at this point usually 'guess how well you know each other'? if that is the case, i'm really surprised that Steph would win - i'd bet on Rafe or Lydia to win it.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

I wonder if Danni's perceived safety is because she's now seen as something of a swing vote, assuming Rafe and Steph now want to buffer themselves from Cindy and Lydia.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Thanks fluff! I love the Thursday pre-show sneak peek.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12