+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On the Next Survivor (12/1)

On the Next Survivor (12/1)

Quote Originally Posted by CBS Site
    In an attempt to break up the Final Four, one Survivor plants doubt in another's mind. Will this strategic risk turn the tide?

One Survivor receives a sealed envelope containing a clue that could provide an advantage in the next Immunity Challenge.

A bidding war breaks out at a Reward Challenge auction when family members and loved ones show up unannounced.
    The first clue most definitely refers to Danni. She appears to actually get some camera time this upcoming episode, and the other Final 4 outsider, Lydia, would never pull off a big strategic move.

Who wins the immunity clue? It could be anyone, really, but I have a gut feeling that whoever wins the envelope doesn't pull off an immunity challenge win.

It looks like we have the famous Survivor auction as our Reward challenge this week, and it will involve family members. A bidding war makes for great T.V., but it may not really amount to much.

Yeah, I'm thinking Danni on the first one, too. As for the rest...
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

In the previews they show Lydia talking to Judd about going to the Final 2. I'm actually thinking the first clue refers to Lydia.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I think the first one refers to Danni, which probably means she's good as gone next week I don't think Lydia has it in her and I don't see Cindy or Rafe pulling it. Whoever it is, it won't work.

Who knows about the second one.

The third one sounds a little more interesting. It beats seeing them bid on mystery plates and protein shakes.

FORT Fogey
    I'm thinking Lydia before Danni.

They usually do something family related once the food's gone. Some idiot blows all their money on the family prize, then everyone else gets it anyway.

I saw shock, and believe there were tears in Rafe's eyes as he said "it's so random"...

Okay, this really is a spoiler for the next episode so only read if you want to know:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Screenshots of a promo shown Sunday pretty clearly show Danni wearing the immunity necklace as they head to tribal council so she is safe this next episode.
    Last edited by Mariner; 11-28-2005 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks, Mariner. That puts a new slant on things, doesn't it?
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann View Post
    Thanks, Mariner. That puts a new slant on things, doesn't it?
    Yes, yes it does. This season has been interesting for spoilers. There were no good reliable spoilers early. The last couple weeks there have been. Also, the weekend promos have given a lot more away than I remember in the past. For instance, the promo with Lydia reading the clue about the hidden immunity idol gave away a lot more about it than the promo shown immediately after the show.

I'm thinking that the second paragraph from the CBS website blurb is about an envelope that is one of the auction items. I wonder if it gets bid on before the family members presence is revealed.
    Last edited by Mariner; 11-28-2005 at 12:04 PM.

Thanks for the spoiler, Mariner. If that's true, it's not looking good for Lydia!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast