+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 11/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sukee
    I thought they were laughing at Judd saying he had never lied yet.
    Ummm He was saying something like He can't believe they are all starstruck by Stephanie but when it is over...something..and then Jamie and BobbY Jon laughed really hard. I didn't catch what he said.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by user name
    This isn't disloyalty. He shouldn't have to give the clue away. Arguably he shouldn't have even given it away to Steph.
    Right, he shouldn't have to give the clue away. He could have just kept his mouth shut, period. But, he DIDN'T keep his mouth shut. He tried to fool everyone. That's not loyalty.

FORT Fogey
    Danni voted for him! I'm shocked.
    This was a smart move and the first I've seen that she's actually playing the game since pre-merge. She had to have known he was going. Voting for someone other than him may have just made that person, who she might have a use for, angry.

Not even close, Steph isn't a serious threat.
    For two seasons, the majority of the people on the show have considered her one of the most serious threats, if not the most serious threat.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I think Judd is going to go next. Everyone was thinking hard about that lie of his. I'm sure they add up all the other stuff and will boot him next time. Gary was the bigger wild card with more of a chance to sway people and it was risky for Rafe to chance Gary remaining.

He had to go before Judd did. They still have the Steph/Rafe/Cindy core or 3 vs. 2 Danni and Lydia if they decide to get rid of Judd next. They've got the majority without him, I can see Rafe switching just that episode to get rid of him, Rafe is really in command the last few weeks. He can be the swing vote to either side and still come out of it ok

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by user name
    For two seasons, the majority of the people on the show have considered her one of the most serious threats, if not the most serious threat.
    How many individual immunities has she won so far? How close has she come to "squeaking it out"? Cindy was right up there with Rafe to win the last immunity and gary was seconds behind Rafe tonight. Palua doesn't even enter into it, she was so far back in the pack during the individual immunities. Unless they both dropped dead of a heart attack on the spot, she wasn't winning.

Some may be scared of her (I have no idea why, because she sucks in challenges) but her track record for Immunity wins is nil, for coming close is nil and that's in 2 seasons. It's alot more pathetic when the geeky guy has won three in 1 season and she hasn't won any or come close in 2 seasons.

By the way, my reply was to another FORTNer, not a contestant on the show. If her fellow tribemates are dumb enough to think she is a threat, that's their own stupidity. Doesn't mean it's true.

'nuff said

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    Right, he shouldn't have to give the clue away. He could have just kept his mouth shut, period. But, he DIDN'T keep his mouth shut. He tried to fool everyone. That's not loyalty.
    I agree he should have just kept his mouth shut. What he did was dishonest and not very bright, but I wouldn't consider it disloyal. Still, even if it is disloyal, it doesn't come close to Lydia, who's made it very clear she's switched sides.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    How many individual immunities has she won so far? How close has she come to "squeaking it out"? Cindy was right up there with Rafe to win the last immunity and gary was seconds behind Rafe tonight. Palua doesn't even enter into it, she was so far back in the pack during the individual immunities. Unless they both dropped dead of a heart attack on the spot, she wasn't winning.

Some may be scared of her (I have no idea why, because she sucks in challenges) but her track record for Immunity wins is nil, for coming close is nil and that's in 2 seasons. It's alot more pathetic when the geeky guy has won three in 1 season and she hasn't won any or come close in 2 seasons.

'nuff said
    I will agree with you on her track record. But the people who actually know her are afraid of her. Does anybody consider Rafe a threat? No. He may have a good track record, but when it gets right down to it, he's still the least fit of the bunch next to Judd.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I consider a "threat" to be the person that keeps winning it or comes so close to winning it time and time again. Actions speak louder than words and you can't judge a book by it's cover.

They must not have the same definition of what constitutes a threat in this game as I do.

I think they consider Steph a threat because the others worship her and would do whatever she says. I wish she would just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Ummm He was saying something like He can't believe they are all starstruck by Stephanie but when it is over...something..and then Jamie and BobbY Jon laughed really hard. I didn't catch what he said.
    I think he said that when it was over they would probably get her autograph.

+ Reply to Thread