+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 11/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I loved this Tribal Council. Not only did I get to see Bobby Jon, but their laughing at Gary’s remark about Stephanie and the other survivors "hero" worship of her was absolutely fantastic! And now Jamie knows that his "buddy" might not have voted for him, but he didn't trust him or want him around long enough to let him in on the clue. Were I Jamie, I'd be pretty angry if I voted for Judd only to find out he lied to me too.
    Stephanie. Oh Stephanie. Why do these people realize she hasn't won a single immunity or reward challenge on her own YET. Sure she is very competitive, but so far it's been much talk and no action. Rafe if the big competition. And if they are smart they will get rid of him soon. He has played the game well so far, no one on the jury suspects him of being behind their boots (if indeed he was) and by winning the immunity challenges he's proved he has "played" the game as well. No sliding by on other peoples coattails.
    Judd sucks at lying, so I'm inclined to believe he honestly doesn't do it very often. Now is the time for him to flip though, pull Danni-Lydia and Cyndi together and vote off Steph. Next would be Rafe, though they would have to do that without Cyndi, but they would have the majority of the votes at that point.
    Besides all that, I wonder if Steph realizes she is playing for 2nd place. I mean, the jury so far feels she is pulling the strings and controlling the show. Besides Bobby Jon most of them will feel she had her chance to win last season. She can only hope to go to the final two with Judd (who isn't very liked or Lydia who some will think coat tailed her way there)
    Now about the food challenge. Heck yeah Lydia wanted to eat. The timing was off, but this type of challenge is most probably the only way she is going to win a reward. I don't think she has the strength for the more physical ones. And Steph had no business being such a brassy b*tch about it. It just shows her lack of respect for anyone (esp. Lydia) in the camp and also just a little side note, the water jug thing..it just made me want to fly through my tv screen and slap the smug right off of Stephanie’s face. I just would hate to see her win this.

Like gary or not, "You can get her autograph after the show" was by far the best line of the season.
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

Maxx, the best picture EVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    Lydia just nailed it. Stephanie is the biggest threat and no one is doing anything about it. So vote her out folks. She's had a second chance, she's had practice at this before, which is an unfair advantage.

Lydia needs to go! Soon! She's useless, doesn't deserve to win, and she's causing problems for Steph! Honestly, she's really NOT the biggest threat. Lydia and others think that because she was on Palau.

Rafe is the biggest threat Steph has a big mouth, she's bossy, she's has poor sportsmanship and whines at the slightest provocation. Rafe is quietly taking over the game. That he's still flying under the radar is amazing.

FORT Newbie
    Rafe is the biggest threat Steph has a big mouth, she's bossy, she's has poor sportsmanship and whines at the slightest provocation. Rafe is quietly taking over the game. That he's still flying under the radar is amazing.
    Rafe has always owned the game IMO. He has Steph positioned to take the heat for all his boots, and a spare F2 partner in Judd. So long as he doesn't find himself without immunity in an F3 situation that includes BOTH Judd and Steph, he's golden.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    First off, MaxxFisher, thank you for the picture!

I see a Cindy/Rafe final two shaping up. The thing is...Steph came into the game already on a pedestal. If Steph makes final two, the jury may be afraid to NOT give her the money. When the game played out, in the jury's mind..she was America's Sweetheart Survivor Heroine. They may believe they'll have the wrath of the nation and beyond for not giving her the win. I don't think she's America's Sweetheart anymore, but at the the time of the vote, she still was.

Just a thought. They might not want to vote for her, but may feel inclined to because she's so "beloved".
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

FORT Fogey
    Rafe is the biggest threat. Not in the sense that he's the strongest or the best player but because... who's gonna beat him in the final 2?

At the time the jury members place their votes they are still experiencing the emotions and isolation of the game. They may vote based on friendship, revenge etc, but I don't see them caring what the viewing audience thinks at that time.

+ Reply to Thread