+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who's Who? - Role Call

Alex and Matthew would be my guess for this season's out and about "gays"
    Well, Alex professed his straightness in episode 2. Me still suspecteth those that professeth any such stuff. The extent of his homophyllic comments would worry me if my daughter were planning on marrying him...

Matthew mentioned The Ritz hotel--which "screams", IMHO. He also might ought to consult an endocrinologist. Time will tell.

I didn't see him as homophyllic, I think what he was saying was very "reasonable".
    A "live and let live" philosophy and a degree of acceptance that many would do well to follow imo.
    Last edited by fluff; 02-21-2003 at 11:45 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Bravo, Fluff...

why, oh why, is it that every time i step into a room it becomes about people's sexuality. someone is doing way too much thinking and wondering about homosexuality. there has got to be a thread about this topic somewhere on the world wide web. why does it have to be here?
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I agree pryncess. I could really care less whether or not there's a "gay" Survivor.

I could really care less whether or not there's a "gay" Survivor.
    I agree, jodaar, pryncess, fluff. I brought this up in this "role call" thread because it seems pretty obvious that there is a certain amount of discord which the producers feel will make the mix exciting and interesting to watch on tv. I have not intended to insult anyone on this board with this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234