+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What should Gary and Danni do?

What should Gary and Danni do?

I think that they can go far if they can convince Lydia, Cindy and Rafe that they are at the bottom of the pecking order among their alliance, and that they could go farther if they flip and vote with Danni and Gary. Those three are flying WAY under the radar, and not much of a physical threat (except for Cindy at times). If they don't flip, they will be eaten alive.

I hope they do some kind of "expost the pecking order" reward challenge so that these three wake up.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

CCL
    That might be a good idea. It doesn't really sound like they are talking though or else they would have probably voted the same at the last tribal council. Maybe they will band together next, though. I like Cindy and Rafe so that would be a good alliance, in my opinion.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    The problem is that if Cindy, Rafe & Lydia switch to Danni & Gary it could actually HURT their chances. Right now, they're in 4th, 5th & 6th places, with possible options at the final four. If they switch to Danni & Gary they have a better chance at the final four, but they will have alienated Steph, Judd and Jamie.

I don't know. It COULD work, I'm just not sure if it would do them much good.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolls
    I think that they can go far if they can convince Lydia, Cindy and Rafe that they are at the bottom of the pecking order among their alliance, and that they could go farther if they flip and vote with Danni and Gary. Those three are flying WAY under the radar, and not much of a physical threat (except for Cindy at times). If they don't flip, they will be eaten alive.

I hope they do some kind of "expost the pecking order" reward challenge so that these three wake up.
    Unfortuantely, I don't think we're going to see a repeat of the Rotu 4 blunder that eventually lead to their demise. I think Steph is too smart for that, and honestly I'd have to laugh if Rafe, Lydia, and Cindy didn't see where they stood with Steph, Judd, and Jamie, as far as where things will fall once Danni and Gary are gone.

The only thing Gary and Danni can do is what you said, try to sway those 3 to their side. Either that, or just sit there and wait for their number to be up.

I agree with RBmumsie; switching sides is not really Rafe/Lydia/Cindy's best move. If Gary and Danni are successfully picked off, that leaves a Final 6 that could really go either way. Steph and Judd seem more than willing to turn on Jamie, or the two Nakum's (Judd and Cindy) could be booted instead. Rafe and Lydia are both in excellent positions to go with their alliance; Cindy may be a bit more wary, but I also don't see her making a move completely by herself (she needs someone to take the initiative for her). There are a number of ways that the Axis of Evil could turn on each other, and most seem to benefit Rafe and Lydia far more than Jamie, Judd, or even Stephenie. If Rafe, Lydia, and Cindy all switched to the Yaxha side of things with Danni and Gary, the next 3 boots are a safe bet of Jamie, Judd, and Steph, barring any immunity wins, which could very well happen. However, this final 5 scenario is much riskier for everyone involved. Again, Rafe could have the advantage here, but there's a much bigger chance that someone else could run with it instead. Rafe is looking to play a safe game, I think, and so I don't see a major upheaval happening any time soon (the Rotu 4 power shift was much more cut-and-dry). However, I wouldn't be surprised if a boot of Jamie or Stephenie upset the Pagonging, and maybe even allowed Danni or Gary to pull some last-ditch moves and guarentee themselves a good spot in the end.

FORT Fogey
    Gary's doing what he needs to be doing in trying to infiltrate the powerbase and manipulating people. Danni, meanwhile, is either lying down and dying or just playing dead. I'd go with the former, as she does not appear to be trying any more. Flipping Lydia, Rafe, and Cindy is a potentially good strategy. The problem I have with it is that we don't know where these three actually stand. The other issue is that they're then outnumbered 3-2. A hell of an improvement over the current 6-2 but still not great odds. This is another supporting reason for my theory of flipping just 2.

I think Steph is too smart for that, and honestly I'd have to laugh if Rafe, Lydia, and Cindy didn't see where they stood with Steph, Judd, and Jamie, as far as where things will fall once Danni and Gary are gone.
    Steph's made it clear she's willing to sacrifice Jamie before the others. Whether she'd actually deem it necessary is the question.

I think one of them is probably going to go next, but the one left over will actually stand a good chance of final four, since at that point the remaining players will really start to get anxious about their standings in the final six and will need a fourth ally to ensure their victory.

Also, I'm not so sure Rafe isn't member 4 of the Judd-Jamie-Steph alliance, not that that alliance is concrete, but he seems pretty secure in their tribe.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Fort Member
    They needed to do something two episodes ago when they still had Brandon and Bobby-Jon. Rafe and Cindy seem to be scared of changing and Lydia just seems to have vanished, almost like she thinks if they forget I am here they cant vote for me. I am just finding it all very frustrating.

What should Gary and Danni do? Win immunity. There is no reason for the majority alliance to break up this round - there are an even number of players now. The time to do it is with an odd number of players in the game. I expect Gary to go next unless he wins immunity. Then Rafe, Lydia and Cindy could thow Danni a rope for a couple of rounds.

my theory:

Cindy rafe and lydia actually seem to be a good position

all scenarios are based on the assumption that jamie is voted out next

scenario 1:
    join steph and judd and take out danni and gary.
    then take out steph and judd. gauranteed final 3.

scenario 2:
    join gary and danni and take out steph and judd.
    then take out gary and danni. guaranteed final 3.

that is of course those whom they wish to take out don't win immunity that week...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast