+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What should Gary and Danni do?

never, ever stop playing.

they should by all means TRY and stay alive the only way they can. And that is, swaying Cindy, Rafe and Lydia to their side.

Jamie and Judd aren't to popular right now...and now is the time to pounce. While the negetivity is alive and breathing.

Just don't lay down and die......that's not why you came to play the game.
    The stars at night...are big and bright

Quote Originally Posted by Lucynda
    They needed to do something two episodes ago when they still had Brandon and Bobby-Jon.
    Had Rafe, Lydia, and Cindy switched to the minority Yaxha alliance as soon as the merge hit, it would be a safe bet to say that Stephenie, Judd, and Jamie would have been doomed (barring any immunity wins). However, this would end up putting Rafe, Lydia, and Cindy in a bad position, as they could then be picked off themselves by Gary, Danni, Brandon, and Bobby Jon. Even if one of them managed to make it all the way to the end, being up against a final 2 opponent like Brandon or Danni could be suicide (or, at the very least, a much less wise partner than Judd, Jamie, or Stephenie). Power shifts are interesting to watch, but it's important to realize that Rafe, Lydia, and Cindy are trying to play the safest game they can, and switching in Episode 8 would have resulted in their doom. Playing your cards at the most oppurtune time is an important aspect of any strategy, and the Invisible 3 are certainly holding their cards until the time suits them.

O.K. we know Steph, Danni, Cindy, Gary, and Jamie are all good in challenges.

The worse players are Rafe, Lydia, and Judd. So if the 3 invisible people join up with Gary and Danni they stand a better chance of winning a IC and using their numbers to pick off Judd, Jamie, and Steph.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettO
    O.K. we know Steph, Danni, Cindy, Gary, and Jamie are all good in challenges.

The worse players are Rafe, Lydia, and Judd. So if the 3 invisible people join up with Gary and Danni they stand a better chance of winning a IC and using their numbers to pick off Judd, Jamie, and Steph.
    I don't think Lydia, Rafe, and Cindy are banking on winning immunities to take them to the final two. That'll take strategy and/or luck.

As far as Danni and Gary are concerned, much will depend on the next immunity challenge. If Gary doesn't win his fate could well be sealed since he's a physical threat outside the alliance. His only hope is to keep working on Steph the power player to convince her he's better to have around than Jamie or Judd, who are now on everyone's final two partner wish list. If Gary wins, there may be some resistance to voting Danni out since she's likely to be seen by some as disposable, versus one of the strong three within the alliance. Not that Danni isn't strong- she is- but Judd & Jamie & Steph have clearly indicated that they don't view (other) women as threats earlier in the season.

If they both make it through this round they stand a great chance of staying in the game. There will only be seven players, and 4 will be the magic majority number rather than 5, so if they can reveal the pecking order so that just two of the alliance members realize they are the odd ones out of a 3-way alliance they're set. If only one of them is around at final seven, that will require much more work, since they'll need to find three people to switch camps.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

The only real hope I hold out for Danni is based on the VERY slender fact that as a radio talk show host you would think that if she wasn't going to go the distance that they'd have featured her in more interview segments. And for a while it seemed like she was pulling a lot of the strings on her tribe.

Now though it seems like Gary might be the one, because the voting pattern seems to prove out that he's not feeling obliged to look out for her at this point. He voted in a way designed to gain trust with Stephanie and Judd, but left Danni out of that plot. He certainly didn't tell her about finding the Immunity Idol, because then she probably would have asked him who he was voting for and voted in step with him (or perhaps she DID ask and he lied to her).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    The only real hope I hold out for Danni is based on the VERY slender fact that as a radio talk show host you would think that if she wasn't going to go the distance that they'd have featured her in more interview segments. And for a while it seemed like she was pulling a lot of the strings on her tribe.

Now though it seems like Gary might be the one, because the voting pattern seems to prove out that he's not feeling obliged to look out for her at this point. He voted in a way designed to gain trust with Stephanie and Judd, but left Danni out of that plot. He certainly didn't tell her about finding the Immunity Idol, because then she probably would have asked him who he was voting for and voted in step with him (or perhaps she DID ask and he lied to her).
    Mark Burnett seems to have abandon his old editing techiniques, as far as if you saw a lot of someone that meant they were an early boot, or saw next to no one of someone for the first few episodes it meant that they went far into the game. I am hoping you're right, however. I was thinking that because Gary is the one shown trying to strategize and thinking he's got the votes on his side, that indicates it'll backfire on him and he'll be the next one gone. Or it may just be me wishful thinking again

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    They should start filling out The Apprentice applications.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Jamie's easily alienated most of the people remaining, but Judd despite how obnoxious he's come off to us still does not seem to have a lot of enemies.

If I'm Danni, I'd let them vote out Gary next (assuming he doesnt win the Im. Idol). Then Danni can LIE and go up to Judd, Steph OR Jamie and tell any one of them that Rafe, Cindy and Lydia came up to HER and wanted her to join a 4 person alliance.

Jamie is so paranoid that he'd start voting out Rafe/Cindi/Lydia before Danni. That is what I'd do If I was Danni anyway. Or plant that seed before the next Tribal Councel saying that you were approached and those three said "lets get together after Gary goes out" that might keep her safe in case Gary wins immunity.

Gary would have been gone last week if not for the idol. I think he is toast this week unless the invisible 3 approach Lydia. Then the shift will turn onto the 3 of them.

I think Danni and Gary may be safe this week and will not need to do anything yet.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast